Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a possibility? Someone on Facebook come up with a thought that maybe the Pervy pastor could be George's dad? I'm not convinced as I don't think the pastor is old enough...🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is this a possibility? Someone on Facebook come up with a thought that maybe the Pervy pastor could be George's dad? I'm not convinced as I don't think the pastor is old enough...🤔
I don’t know how old the pastor is but I know Yolande is 71 (the actress is 66) and it was mentioned that the pastor was preying on Yolande as an older woman so I’m guessing the pastor is early 60s at the most.

George is in his mid-50s so the pastor isn’t old enough

Reactions: 10
i look forward to that and like others on here I am pretty sure Lola's mum has something to do with this fake pregnancy, is Nadine Lola's half sister maybe.
I don't think that would add up because Lola's mum had money, but Nadine was on the phone to someone saying "you'll get your money"

Reactions: 5
I just read a theory that Britney's dad is going to end up being a resident of the square. Please god, no

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't think that would add up because Lola's mum had money, but Nadine was on the phone to someone saying "you'll get your money"
Well who knows, I didn't think that plastic face had that much dosh we will see................

Reactions: 1
I just read a theory that Britney's dad is going to end up being a resident of the square. Please god, no
Unless he's being played by Tom Hardy then I'm afraid I give zero fucks about anything Britney related... Hopefully she leaves with Whitney!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope that’s a false rumour. It was ridiculous enough that the Knight family coincidentally moved to the Square where Cindy lived. Imagine if Keeley turns up again, she’s wandering around and bumps into Phil/Ian/Alfie/Billy/etc and says ‘Fancy seeing you here, you’re in for a surprise’. It would just be stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do they always live on the square 😂 there must be only E20 that has any shaggin action in London amount of conceptions that go on there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you mean it’s somebody who already lives on the square or a new character who moves to the square?
A current resident 🥴
---
Just Googled it and there's an article on The Mirror suggesting it's Zack and that's why he doesn't want her there/is awkward around her mum 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tbf it would make the ultimate full circle moment for Whitney if he is Britney's dad. Unpopular opinion but I'm here for it.
Good point, it would cause a lot of drama! He will probably move into the square soon enough.

Reactions: 2