Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a Whitney hater but holy tit are the writers making me one, I get she cares but she’s so bleeping annoying and cares more about Britney than anyone else! Can’t wait for her to leave now!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Whitney and her raging saviour complex need to piss off now. She should give Zack their baby that she evidently doesn’t give a duck about and trot back off to MK with her purchased child where they can mope and shout for all eternity 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 30
Long time no see! Still being held hostage by my dissertation 🙄. Struggled to keep up with the tattle threads I follow, but I sure have hell kept up with EE! It's all been kicking off 🤣
I'm not surprised that Whitney has a victim complex for being caught out. Typical. It's like when she was with Lee; I'm not saying his crappy actions were solely down to her, but she had put so much pressure on him. It was all "me me me me". It's more or less the same thing with Zac.

And of course Sonia is justifying Whitney's actions, her moral compass is definitely up to scratch! It's not like she stole from Dot and allowed Martin to take the blame. It's not like she had put so much pressure on Bex to the point where the girl cracked under pressure 🤦🏽‍♀️. Once it comes out that Reece stole from ✨stunning Debbie✨, I bet she'll justify that too.

Anyway, I find it funny that Lauren and Zac have slept together. I'm a bad person 🤪.

Lexi's clever. She's definitely keeping ✨Nay-dean✨ on side purely so she can eventually catch her out. Idk what everyone else thinks, I haven't read through the previous threads, but I reckon Lola's mum is involved in this.

People have been saying this storyline is out of character for Whitney, but I don't think it is. She's always had the "it's my way or no way" mentality as demonstrated now and her involvement in Grey's storyline, just to name a recent example.

I'm sure I'm not the only who completely missed Sonia revealing her pregnancy to Reece, last week despite the fact I was paying attention throughout the episode 🤣. I guess that sums up how crappy Sonia is as a character

Reactions: 13
Just catching up with the past few episodes of EastEnders I absolutely can’t stomach whintney they have absolutely destroyed her character
I also think a large part of Whitney and Zack’s relationship is Bilt on trauma bonding.
I think Zack can do much better.

Reactions: 12
I didnt think anyone could boil my piss more than Lexi and Jade then along comes Britney.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fast forwarded through the jail scenes. I don’t really care for Dean. Ditto anything to do with Saint Sonia and her freak fella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The way I cackled when Sonia magically appeared just as Whitney was kicking Lauren out of her flat. Ridiculous.
20220128_214650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never been a fan of Lexi, but that look she gave Nadine done me 😂 bring her down girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They have made Whitney unbearable. Selfish, self pitying, moaning and miserable. She’s having the baby she’s always wanted but she’s prioritising a kid she barely knows. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 31
Just catching up with the past few episodes of EastEnders I absolutely can’t stomach whintney they have absolutely destroyed her character
I also think a large part of Whitney and Zack’s relationship is Bilt on trauma bonding.
I think Zack can do much better.
Zack needs to get with Chelsea!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They have made Whitney unbearable. Selfish, self pitying, moaning and miserable. She’s having the baby she’s always wanted but she’s prioritising a kid she barely knows. It’s pathetic.
I'm team Zack all the way, she is acting such a twit!
He told her months ago he never wanted to foster in the first place!!
I hope she goes asap!

Reactions: 20
Whitney’s so manipulative seriously I cannot wait for her to duck off
Lexi’s facial expressions make me pisssss

Reactions: 17
More for the Phil fans 😍
Steve McFadden is a cultural icon, not just a star of soap and panto.
He's also featuring in art and music 😁
Cold-War-Steve-3.jpg

Cold War Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's only one character who gets on my wick more than Whitney and that's Lauren. What do the writers have against Zack, does he not deserve better?

Reactions: 5
For me the worst scene tonight was Whitless telling Britney about her condition and having all those random people on the room (Sonia and Penny) sitting there smiling saying everything was going to be OK. No it won't be OK you idiots.
The poor girl would be devastated by that news (although the actress failed to convey that).

Reactions: 18