Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wth was that ending. Why did Britney turned around lol
because Whitney was staring out the window like an idiot and Britney, like anyone would, was looking in the direction Whitney was looking. I thought there was going to be somebody on the other side of the window staring back at her for a moment

It was all a bit wistful and cheesy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cindy lecturing Lauren on cheating? Is Cindy having a laugh? She could write a book on it
She starts having a go at Lauren and then says “I’m not wasting my breath on you” why start in the first place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why they added a baby into the storyline, so now we get to see Zac moping about before swearing he will battle for custody and then forgetting the child exists. Glad Whitney and Brittany are finally going, the whole storyline was so far fetched it would have been better to discover a long lost sister or someone she had a connection with rather than a random child she then chooses over Zac. Hope we don’t have to hear Peach get mentioned ever again, I cringe whenever I hear it. What’s Whitney going to do with her stall? Surely she doesn’t want Lauren running it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even though it’s total bullshit that Whitney, the professional victim, would just head off with Dolly and Zach has no say I am delighted that after tomorrow we’ll be done with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Social services would be all over Whitney at the moment, but she’ll just swan off leaving no forwarding dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
im so confused, why does she get this big send off?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So tomorrow Whitney is going to leave Walford for a ‘new life’ with a 12 year old and a week old baby. No home to go to, no job, no money. And I expect she will cram her life’s belongings into a backpack 🙄
Clearly the market stall is raking it in! It's currently paying enough for her to rent property in London, pay Penny to manage it and buy random children off strangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know the ending was supposed to make viewers think back to Whitney's first bus stop scene and think it's cute that Britney is dressed the same but...did anyone else get second hand embarrassment just watching it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How is Lauren standing there and letting Whitney speak to her like that hahaha.

Reactions: 7
Is that it?! Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Whitney, but Shona deserved a better send off than that tit! Her departure was announced 10 months ago, and that was the best they could do? 🥴 I reckon that if she was part of The Six, they could've centred her exit around that. Mo's numerous exits over the years have been far better than this.

The writers should've had Dolly stay with Zack, it would've been interesting to have a single dad on the show. I can't think of anyone in EE who has had to step up as a single dad... I can think of many single mums though!

I'm just relieved that Bianca didn't get away with keeping the fling a secret 🤭. I can't think of why I liked her in the past (but then again, I was 8-14 during her previous stint... hardly a good judge of character at that age 🤣). The way she walks around acting like she owns the place is irritating, especially the way she demanded her wages from Vinny.

I'm glad Whitney and Lauren made amends, but the way Whitney continued to act all high and mighty is just 🙄.

Anyway, I'm glad we can get back to some proper EE drama now that Shitney is gone!

Reactions: 14
Is that it?! Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Whitney, but Shona deserved a better send off than that tit! Her departure was announced 10 months ago, and that was the best they could do? 🥴 I reckon that if she was part of The Six, they could've centred her exit around that. Mo's numerous exits over the years have been far better than this.

The writers should've had Dolly stay with Zack, it would've been interesting to have a single dad on the show. I can't think of anyone in EE who has had to step up as a single dad... I can think of many single mums though!

I'm just relieved that Bianca didn't get away with keeping the fling a secret 🤭. I can't think of why I liked her in the past (but then again, I was 8-14 during her previous stint... hardly a good judge of character at that age 🤣). The way she walks around acting like she owns the place is irritating, especially the way she demanded her wages from Vinny.

I'm glad Whitney and Lauren made amends, but the way Whitney continued to act all high and mighty is just 🙄.

Anyway, I'm glad we can get back to some proper EE drama now that Shitney is gone!
I suppose Ian was sort of a single Dad at times

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.