Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the ending was supposed to make viewers think back to Whitney's first bus stop scene and think it's cute that Britney is dressed the same but...did anyone else get second hand embarrassment just watching it
If I hadn’t have read your post I would never have spotted the link. Of course

It was like in Ronnie & Roxy’s last episode they played Calvin Harris ‘The Girls’, the same song used in their introduction trailer. I like it when Eastenders do these little Easter Eggs/nods

Reactions: 14
Whitney leaving with a guard of honour has me weak.
I’m planning to go and see her in 2:22, I hope she’s good. Perhaps I should wait for a couple of reviews before I buy the tickets.

Reactions: 8
I know the ending was supposed to make viewers think back to Whitney's first bus stop scene and think it's cute that Britney is dressed the same but...did anyone else get second hand embarrassment just watching it
Yup! It did not work because Britney is a little shitbag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whitney leaving with a guard of honour has me weak.
I’m planning to go and see her in 2:22, I hope she’s good. Perhaps I should wait for a couple of reviews before I buy the tickets.
I watched Louisa Lytton (Ruby) in 222 in Glasgow. She was actually quite good! Loved the play too.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to ruin everyone’s day but Shona said in her goodbye message the door is open and Whitney may return one day
Obviously that’s why they haven’t killed her. What’s she gonna do im a celeb and a few other appearances on game shows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, thank duck for that! If I ever see Britney again, it'll be too soon and the less said about Whitney, the better

Reactions: 17
Stacey’s cameo at the end was so randomly thrown in.. also had to laugh at everyone showing up for her leaving party and then they all barely looked up from the table when she was leaving. The actors brought in for the hours work couldn’t even phoney it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stacey’s cameo at the end was so randomly thrown in.. also had to laugh at everyone showing up for her leaving party and then they all barely looked up from the table when she was leaving. The actors brought in for the hours work couldn’t even phoney it in.
Do we know why Stacey hasn’t been in it for a bit? Apart from a stomach bug lol. Also leaving drinks… but I swear Whitney didn’t even have one she left straight away 😂

Reactions: 6
It looked like she had a cut on her head. It was odd that she suddenly appeared having been absent for a while.

Have to say I agree about Shitneys send off. It looked very staged and unnatural.

Reactions: 8
The clapping her as she walked down the market 🤣🤣 duck off.

How did she come out of this smelling of roses! I'm ecstatic she's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.