Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate me if you ain't me, but in response to Whitney's antics in today's episode I just want to say...

If I was a recovering alcoholic and my best friend told me to go have a drink, you bet I'd make it my mission to duck her man.
And if my partner ever said he'd always choose a child (who is pretty much a stranger) over me, I'd duck his best friend. (okay maybe I wouldn't actually go that far regarding my partner, but shhhh)

It feels good to let that out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hate me if you ain't me, but in response to Whitney's antics in today's episode I just want to say...

If I was a recovering alcoholic and my best friend told me to go have a drink, you bet I'd make it my mission to duck her man.
And if my partner ever said he'd always choose a child (who is pretty much a stranger) over me, I'd duck his best friend. (okay maybe I wouldn't actually go that far regarding my partner, but shhhh)

It feels good to let that out 🤣
I completely agree. But then again I'm that person that gets downvoted to hell on reddit when I say that sometimes cheating isn't terrible 😂

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been a while and you are all (not) fully invested. Here’s the latest in the Eastender turning up in Silent Witness. This one’s a goodie 😂😂😂

IMG_0323.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cindy lecturing Lauren on cheating? Is Cindy having a laugh? She could write a book on it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't like Kat's new nose. It's too small and she's lost character from her face. Her old nose was fine.

Reactions: 6
Interested to hear more
I'm not derailing this thread with my very unpopular opinion 😂 But places like reddit think it's the worst thing anyone has ever done 😂 I say this as someone who has been cheated on, and also as someone who left an abusive marriage and was wrongly accused of cheating by many people

Reactions: 12
I'm not derailing this thread with my very unpopular opinion 😂 But places like reddit think it's the worst thing anyone has ever done 😂 I say this as someone who has been cheated on, and also as someone who left an abusive marriage and was wrongly accused of cheating by many people
I agree because it depends on circumstances.

Something I find odd amongst soap fans is that murderers can be forgiven but rapists never can. I'm obviously not defending rape but in reality murder is a worst crime.

Reactions: 4
So that's that with Whitney, she stares into the distance and decides she's leaving Walford? No black taxi?

ETA, lol forget that I've been thinking it's Thursday all day!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both Zak and Whitney lost Peach and are both parents of Dolly so why have the writers decided Whit gets to move away as her leaving story?
It won't take them long to have Zak never mention Dolly, it feels like the last few months were a waste, yes Whit gets her little family but what are they going to do with Zak's character?

Reactions: 13
Bianca throwing the drink was brilliant 👏🏼
She’s annoying me though, being all smug watching Whitney and lauren argue when she knew about her and Zack the whole time and didn’t say anything to Whitney 😴

Why is Cindy getting involved and arguing with Lauren, she’s not related to Whitney so it’s nothing to do with her. Felt it would’ve been better coming from a supposed family member

So tomorrow Whitney is going to leave Walford for a ‘new life’ with a 12 year old and a week old baby. No home to go to, no job, no money. And I expect she will cram her life’s belongings into a backpack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So tomorrow Whitney is going to leave Walford for a ‘new life’ with a 12 year old and a week old baby. No home to go to, no job, no money. And I expect she will cram her life’s belongings into a backpack 🙄
all those dreadful clothes and hooped earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, that just wouldn’t be allowed - with Britney, I mean. They’ve taken absolute liberties with this storyline which has felt like it’s gone on longer than the whole “The Six” plot. Don’t even get me started on Bianca, why has no one outed her yet for knowing?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.