Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never cringed so much throughout an episode as I have tonight's.

She's known that kid a matter of weeks and keeps referring to her as her daughter. It's just so unrealistic. I'm glad they are gone. The writers made me despise Whitney towards the end.

Reactions: 39
And they’re gone .. who wants to join my Conga line.

🎵 (to the left) da da da Whitney …. (to the right) da da da da Britney …. .( all together now) …. Aye Aye Aye Aye .. goodbye goodbye .. [repeat ‘til you drop]🎵 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve literally just cringed the whole way though that episode like Soaps are ment to reflect real life this was far from reality the writters got this so wrong.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how many people on social media I’ve seen say it’s fine for Whitney to take the baby because Zack cheated wtf is wrong with people😂 you don’t take a child away from their father just because the parents relationship breaks down!

So annoyed they made Zack cheat so Whitney gets the high ground and do what she wants, good riddance to Whitney and Britney ✌🏻

Reactions: 21
I know the ending was supposed to make viewers think back to Whitney's first bus stop scene and think it's cute that Britney is dressed the same but...did anyone else get second hand embarrassment just watching it
I’ve not watched 2nte episode yet but I honestly wouldn’t have made that connection 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how many people on social media I’ve seen say it’s fine for Whitney to take the baby because Zack cheated wtf is wrong with people😂 you don’t take a child away from their father just because the parents relationship breaks down!

So annoyed they made Zack cheat so Whitney gets the high ground and do what she wants, good riddance to Whitney and Britney ✌🏻
Yep.
And how is Whitney going to manage financially, no doubt Zack will be paying for Dolly’s well-being, but why the duck should he provide for Britney, whose health is going to get a lot worse involving more and more spending on her ongoing care,

Reactions: 14
It was the clapping when Whitney was walking down the market I was like in real life. This wouldn’t happen even the pub was a bit of a reach when they all got together.
imagine moving away when you’ve just had a baby and taken on a child that will have disability. The whole thing just wasn’t realistic. The writers really messed up like she could have that back. I know he cheated but sometimes you can give a second chance to someone.
The hell referring to Brittany as her daughter was so ridiculous
---
Meant to say Zack

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't even watch Eastenders anymore but I knew she was leaving etc. That ending for her was crap. She should have either had a happy ending with Zac and they move somewhere else or had an explosive death.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

same!! i get that it was tricky because obviously the actor who plays zack shouldn’t be made to leave because shona is but they could have done this all so differently. 😤 that we had to end with saint whitney again, though i guess they stayed true to her character.

Reactions: 10
I find the exit cringe. When they were clapping her down the market I died inside. The hat too was something else. I know she left on a bus because she arrived on one but 4 suitcases for everything?? Zack will hardly see Dolly, they are 6 hours away and I think it's quite selfish for Whitney to move that far away within 1 day. I hope they don't push lauren and zac together now.

New thread title - Shitneys finally left the square whilst Zacks in despair.

Reactions: 23
I don't even watch Eastenders anymore but I knew she was leaving etc. That ending for her was crap. She should have either had a happy ending with Zac and they move somewhere else or had an explosive death.
Yes with that annoying wee hole she found on the street

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.