Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Whitney has had the longest exit storyline ever. When will she bloody go?! Her lack of chemistry with Zac makes it even more tedious, I always felt they were only together because she got pregnant with Peach anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ Whitney has had the longest exit storyline ever. When will she bloody go?! Her lack of chemistry with Zac makes it even more tedious, I always felt they were only together because she got pregnant with Peach anyway
I only started watching again just before she got pregnant, and I really could not work them out as a couple. They have zero chemistry, and without actually seeing the Peach storyline I just don't get it at all. She hasn't seemed interested in him at all while I've been watching. Its odd

Reactions: 12
Last night really showed the extent of Whitney's stupidity. She's putting the whims of a 12-13 year old kid she met 2 months ago above her own future and her newborn daughter. If she had any sense she'd realise Britney will be an adult living her own life in 5 years. Whitney will be a struggling single mum to a 5 year old wishing she'd swallowed her pride and given Zack one more chance
She will be back in the square before dolly is a toddler, as doubt she’s going to be successful actor anywhere else 😂😂
---
. Oh yes, she goes to Ian and tells him about the kiss
Tbh I think most people would do that tell the other parent, but Ian is dweeb and won’t do anything, at least Elaine told George to leave

Reactions: 9
So they planning for Whitney to leave with the baby and Zack just never see his child again?? Ridiculous how she was able to buy a child and there wasn’t a single consequence. I’d say telling your best mate to go relapse makes you equally as shite of a person as someone who cheats🤷🏽‍♀️
The Square needs a little disaster that wipes out Whitney, Britney, Sonia and Denzel ASAP. Wouldn’t mind Kats twins disappearing for a bit n all🤣
Can I add Nugget, Reiss, Anna, Bobby and Freddie to that list please?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up on the wedding, not sure if this has been said or not but the size of Dolly is laughable she genuinely looks bigger than my 6 month old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m legit in a pub talking about ULEZ (I’m bored to tears). Wish my lesbian best friend was here so I could be Eve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I add Nugget, Reiss, Anna, Bobby and Freddie to that list please?!
Yes please.
Why have they bought Freddie back? He adds nothing to the show. He's just going to be an annoying match maker between Alfie and Kat.

Reactions: 16
When Bianca called Callum closet case that was hysterical 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
And the minute you have to warn another woman off your man is the minute you have lost all trust in your man and relationship. Elaine is just giving a total insecure and desperate at this point.

Reactions: 11
So according to Alfie Freddie's job in the fish and chip shop is enough for him to afford his own place in London.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What happened to stevie "youre a real mitchell"? Did I miss something or did he leave again?

Reactions: 3
True, she's a fast mover though 😄

It's amazing to think she’s Gary Oldman's sister IRL.
She apparently never acted in any capacity either until she was pushing 50 and her brother thought she would be good in a movie he was making.

• Wow
He's busy having a trist with Big Mo 😊
They could be the new power couple of Walford 😃
Oh that would actually be a good shout. We need a good lovable couple that bring a bit of comedy. Jack and Vera duckworth kind of idea where they kill each other but also adore each other. I must be going soft in my old age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's exactly why they were together, and the loss of Peach would've created a trauma bond

Reactions: 9
Freddie has been back 5 mins and he's already pissing me off. Trying to subtly flirt with Anna, moaning about not being able to stay with Alfie (be grateful you have anywhere) like a 5 year old and now trying to get kat and Alfie back together when they are working as friends. Sod off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.