Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unreal .. so many telling her she’s a wonderful person capable of doing anything she wants.
If that’s so here’s my advice Whit .. keep your ears open and your mouth closed, not the other way round which you seem to have been doing a lot lately 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s seen what a tit relationship Lily has with Ryan, and does the same thing to her kid.
It makes no sense.

Reactions: 20
The glorious hand clapping as she walked away was horribly embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t necessarily object to her coming back if she wanted to, but the character absolutely needs to be rested for a good while and come back with a better personality 😂
I’m sure the actor will do the usual rounds on I’m a celebrity/Strictly, followed by a couple of bit parts and then a failed career as a mumfluencer. I’ll give it 3-4 years until she’s over the papers going on about how she’d love to return.

Edit: just remembered she’s also a singer so I guess a couple of flop singles will feature in her future too.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure the actor will do the usual rounds on I’m a celebrity/Strictly, followed by a couple of bit parts and then a failed career as a mumfluencer. I’ll give it 3-4 years until she’s over the papers going on about how she’d love to return.

Edit: just remembered she’s also a singer so I guess a couple of flop singles will feature in her future too.
She is quite a good singer so could possibly have a musical theatre career. Being a good singer is no guarantee of a successful career in music though because you need some decent songs. I wish her well and believe that the big send off was because she's popular among the cast and crew.

I wouldn't mind betting she will be back in a few years though 😉

Reactions: 9
I don't even watch Eastenders anymore but I knew she was leaving etc. That ending for her was crap. She should have either had a happy ending with Zac and they move somewhere else or had an explosive death.
Explosive death would’ve been the better option as then we know she’s no chance of coming back 😂
---
Give it two or three years and I can see her coming back
100 percent this 😡
---
The clapping her as she walked down the market 🤣🤣 duck off.

How did she come out of this smelling of roses! I'm ecstatic she's gone.
Exactly think she’s forgetting that she had an affair with mick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whitney had some really good and important storylines in her early days, but then she just became a vehicle for inflicting pain and misery on and it got a bit old. Then recently she’s become so ‘holier than thou’ and up herself, I’m relieved they’ve finally got rid of her character.

I got a bit emotional as I’m a similar age to ‘Whitney’ and grew up watching her storylines. I wouldn’t be against her coming back in the future but just hope she comes back a bit happier and less acting like she’s little miss perfect.

I’m sorry but the only takeaway from that episode is

1.) a London bus driver would never wait that long for someone to get on and fart about waving at people.

2.) Britney’s hat was atrocious. Absolutely nobody is wearing their hat sideways in this day and age.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whitney had some really good and important storylines in her early days, but then she just became a vehicle for inflicting pain and misery on and it got a bit old. Then recently she’s become so ‘holier than thou’ and up herself, I’m relieved they’ve finally got rid of her character.

I got a bit emotional as I’m a similar age to ‘Whitney’ and grew up watching her storylines. I wouldn’t be against her coming back in the future but just hope she comes back a bit happier and less acting like she’s little miss perfect.

I’m sorry but the only takeaway from that episode is

1.) a London bus driver would never wait that long for someone to get on and fart about waving at people.

2.) Britney’s hat was atrocious. Absolutely nobody is wearing their hat sideways in this day and age.
It was a nod to Whitney’s first days on The Square

Buh bye to the scrubber and that clumsy fcker Nitney

Whitney’s tombstone 🪦 Stunning and Brave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whitney slept with Joey whilst Lauren was in rehab.

Lauren and Joey were first cousins which is wrong on so many levels.

But yeah, she cheated on Tyler with Joey, who happened to be Lauren's on/off boyfriend (and cousin :sick:)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where were the bags when they were getting on the bus?
that episodes left me with so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure Whitney tried to kiss Max at one point aswell, her besties dad 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion

Eastenders # 33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.