Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What utter shite!
The cringe!!!
There's no way you would let anyone leave the city with your new baby!
And everyone is ok with this, wtf!
Rubbish ending for her character.

Reactions: 20
Josh Widdicombe just said on Pointless he was asked to audition for Sonia’s nerdy BF because the producers thought he’d be perfect 😂
Reiss? I can’t think of who else it would be

ETA
It was Reiss!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t necessarily object to her coming back if she wanted to, but the character absolutely needs to be rested for a good while and come back with a better personality 😂

Reactions: 14
Just caught up this week and last, these past two weeks have sucked because I've always hated whitney

Reactions: 7
I’m just so glad she’s gone I’ll overlook how ridiculous the exit was. How convenient that Zach just rolled over and was happy for her to take away his one day old daughter.

I absolutely see Zach and Lauren getting together down the line. They have way better chemistry and I don’t see the show committing to her and Peter long term.

Reactions: 16
Lauren should have told Cindy how Whitney left a card on Lucy’s grave reading ‘Rot in Hell’.
Cindy should be high-fiving Lauren.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ugh Whitless insulting Lauren calling her a woman, what a witch. She's lucky Lauren didn't remind her of her days spent as a prostitute!
I certainly would have done, not to mention that St Whitless murdered her stalker.

How does she really think she's going to manage? Surely she could have forgiven Bianca, she wasn't the one who cheated.

As for Whitless imagining that Zack can be a great dad living the other end of the country 🙄 and leaving on a bus while the driver waited for her to say her goodbyes 🙄

Reactions: 12
Apparently, Danny dyer is meant to be coming back. I don’t know how true it is but I read it somewhere.
---
I also think it was a bit crap the way Ben got written out of it. I think he was by far the best actor to ever play Ben. I enjoyed his scenes.
---
I also like Sam Mitchell played by Kim metcalf don’t know why she went soo soon

Reactions: 6
Apparently, Danny dyer is meant to be coming back. I don’t know how true it is but I read it somewhere.
---
I also think it was a bit crap the way Ben got written out of it. I think he was by far the best actor to ever play Ben. I enjoyed his scenes.
---
I also like Sam Mitchell played by Kim metcalf don’t know why she went soo soon
Don’t do my boy Charlie Jones like that!!!
He’s a legend

• Haha
I wasn’t feeling that until the very last moments and Julia’s Theme. There’s something about that piece of music that instantly causes me to have something in my eye. And in the other eye as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The exit was cringy AF but, Britney wearing the Jackson 5 beret Whitney wore in the trailer and at the start of the show was a nice touch

did I miss something or have the scriptwriters completely forgotten that on Tuesday, Britney said she wanted to go back to Milton Keynes and her mum? What happened to that?

Also I know Bianca should have told her but I really dont think she needed to ex communicate her. It was so over the top.

She went out playing the martyr to very end.

I do agree with Whitney that I don’t think her and Zach were in love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.