Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cindy does hate Bobby (so so I 😁)
but she can't afford to leave Ian so she has to put up with him for now.
I just thought they might be trying to make her see Bobby’s point of view based on the little murdering b*st*rd’s bleating on about wanting to b*ng his not-sister (I suppose we should be glad he doesn’t want to brain her with a household object as he does his actual sisters), but if Cindy keeps hating then I am all for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Cindy isn’t plotting Bobby’s revenge / downfall then she should be. He’d never get a moments piece if it was me. He’s now got this innocent persona as a misunderstood misfit. No….hes a cold blooded killer. He should be living alone in a hostel or a bedsit, not being mollycoddled by his relatives!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Cindy isn’t plotting Bobby’s revenge / downfall then she should be. He’d never get a moments piece if it was me. He’s now got this innocent persona as a misunderstood misfit. No….hes a cold blooded killer. He should be living alone in a hostel or a bedsit, not being mollycoddled by his relatives!
As if you'd be happy for your daughter to go out with someone who killed your other daughter? Is Bobby still a Muslim ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dennis was not a blood relation of Sharon either, and they weren’t brought up together.

If anything, Bobby and Anna is slightly weirder because they have surviving half-siblings who are related to one another and who are around, plus Bobby killed Anna’s own blood half-sister, which might be expected to put a dampener on things outside a soap.
Yeah i agree, and to be fair a lot of people do tend forget that if you do find out you're related to Nigel Harman but its only through adoption you'd be so pissed up from celebrating the good news that you would end up staggering into his bedroom and no law in the land would lock you up for it because we all just understand he is the exception 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep getting sick of all forms of incense in EE, most folk in real life would not do or accept these type of pseudo experimental relationships
I quite like incense, it can create a nice calming atmosphere but it depends on how they smell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
100%, and I don’t know why they didn’t take that route. Bobby shouldn’t be living with Ian and neither Cindy nor Anna should give him the time of day. In fact, I would believe Bobby living with Jane, if they wanted to give him some kind of family support, but how Peter can stand to sit opposite the little rat at dinner, I’ve no idea. Does Ian still make food for the son who killed his daughter? I hope he doesn’t wash his dirty underwear.

If they DID want to show Peter or Ian as forgiving then the other one should feel very betrayed by this choice. I actually do not know how they write Peter the way they do, he should not be friendly with Bobby. He might not want to kill him but he shouldn’t blithely treat him as his little brother.

If the Anna stuff isn’t leading up to a reveal where she sadistically enjoys breaking Bobby’s heart because he killed their shared sister, they can certainly keep it.

Reactions: 11
100%, and I don’t know why they didn’t take that route. Bobby shouldn’t be living with Ian and neither Cindy nor Anna should give him the time of day. In fact, I would believe Bobby living with Jane, if they wanted to give him some kind of family support, but how Peter can stand to sit opposite the little rat at dinner, I’ve no idea. Does Ian still make food for the son who killed his daughter? I hope he doesn’t wash his dirty underwear.

If they DID want to show Peter or Ian as forgiving then the other one should feel very betrayed by this choice. I actually do not know how they write Peter the way they do, he should not be friendly with Bobby. He might not want to kill him but he shouldn’t blithely treat him as his little brother.

If the Anna stuff isn’t leading up to a reveal where she sadistically enjoys breaking Bobby’s heart because he killed their shared sister, they can certainly keep it.
there's lots of twins in my family and I know for a fact that if one twin was murdered, the other one would be out for blood. No chance would they sit opposite the killer at breakfast, even if it was a half-sibling.

Twins have an incredible bond, and it's sad we have never really seen this on EE. I initially thought Ronnie and Roxie were twins because of their chemistry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
there's lots of twins in my family and I know for a fact that if one twin was murdered, the other one would be out for blood. No chance would they sit opposite the killer at breakfast, even if it was a half-sibling.

Twins have an incredible bond, and it's sad we have never really seen this on EE. I initially thought Ronnie and Roxie were twins because of their chemistry.
I hadn’t thought of like that but you’re right. I’m a family with a lot of twins too and two twins from different pairs have died in the last year
It’s the worst thing seeing them losing their other half

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t thought of like that but you’re right. I’m a family with a lot of twins too and two twins from different pairs have died in the last year
It’s the worst thing seeing them losing their other half
Sorry for your loss 😔 I absolutely love twins, we don’t have any in our families 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Linda Henry is coming back? I thought she only left for a while, but it’s been over a year now and seems permanent. Currently she has Dean, Jade, Linda, Ollie, Annie and soon Johnny on the show, and also Jean. So it isn’t like there is no reason to return. Dean said she had been ill, and wasn’t speaking to Carly, but I’ve lost track of where she’s meant to be now? I miss her.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Linda Henry is coming back? I thought she only left for a while, but it’s been over a year now and seems permanent. Currently she has Dean, Jade, Linda, Ollie, Annie and soon Johnny on the show, and also Jean. So it isn’t like there is no reason to return. Dean said she had been ill, and wasn’t speaking to Carly, but I’ve lost track of where she’s meant to be now? I miss her.
I'm the same, I really miss her and her one liners. Eastenders at the time said it was only temporary but its been since mick died. I thought Dean said she was in hospital or was? I hope our Shirl is alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure I’d heard something about Linda Henry not being well herself. I hope she’s ok. I’d love to see Shirl back 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just had a lovely surprise……re-watching Dr Foster series 1 and who should pop up but the very yummy Nish……😘

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.