Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst they’re at it slimming down the cast they can get rid of Sonia and Reiss 🥴 their IVF storyline makes me want to put pins in my eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah i agree, and to be fair a lot of people do tend forget that if you do find out you're related to Nigel Harman but its only through adoption you'd be so pissed up from celebrating the good news that you would end up staggering into his bedroom and no law in the land would lock you up for it because we all just understand he is the exception 😉
😆

Nigel/Dennis is SO the exception.

I never understood how Sharon called him brother for so long, 😁 even though he was so far from being any kind of blood brother to her. She went along with it as she was desperate for a family and he looked and acted a bit like Den. It was magical casting, beautiful chemistry between them too.

Dennis's backstory that they wrote into the scripts was heartbreaking at times, their growing up years were so different, totally opposite ends of the spectrum, the best of childhood to the very very worst. Talking of twins, am now desperate for Dennis to have a twin brother as in Blood Brothers, if only to bring Nigel Harman back to Eastenders.

A few words on Nigel who is a class act with charisma both on and off screen/stage. Lovely man, with generous spirit and wise soul. 20 years on and he is still as gorgeous and grounded as ever. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
is it true that she is coming back pregnant? Super Sperm Phil strikes again

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.