Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gross, how can 50+ twiggy Emma get preggers 😂

At this rate Kat may as well get up the duff by Nish 😂
Honestly if they want to convince me Sharon and Phil (sp*rm declines too! It was actually marginally more believable with Keanu) at their ages could naturally conceive Albie then Kat & Nish is no less ridiculous… uh-oh I think that’s out in the universe now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly if they want to convince me Sharon and Phil (sp*rm declines too! It was actually marginally more believable with Keanu) at their ages could naturally conceive Albie then Kat & Nish is no less ridiculous… uh-oh I think that’s out in the universe now!
And don’t forget Sharon was told she could never have kids and had 2 naturally

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
EE can work miracles on fertility :) .
Remember Alfie had a very low sperm count and would probably never have kids? Yet he managed to father Bert, Ernie and Cherry.
Jack managed to get Ronnie pregnant while he was in a coma.
Menopause means nothing, just ask Kathy, Zainab, Denise, Sharon etc.
In fact, the only characters that struggle to have a baby are the ones in long term relationships, the ones who are actually trying for a baby.
All they have to do is have a ONS with someone they barely know, or don’t care about. And bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember Alfie had a very low sperm count and would probably never have kids? Yet he managed to father Bert, Ernie and Cherry.
In fact, the only characters that struggle to have a baby are the ones in long term relationships, the ones who are actually trying for a baby.
All they have to do is have a ONS with someone they barely know, or don’t care about. And bingo!
Sorry, what? Jack got Ronnie pregnant while he was in a coma?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, what? Jack got Ronnie pregnant while he was in a coma?!
IIRC, Jack was shot and in a coma with life changing injuries and Ronnie visited him (I can’t remember if they were together or not at this point). Some time later she told him she was pregnant, and turned out to be five months. Which tallied with when he was in hospital at death‘s door. And in no time, he was up and about, walking around as if nothing had happened. They have damn good doctors in EE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Kat has still got it 😉 I hope she’s the one up the duff with grandpa Nish, rather than Stacey with grandpa Jack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
IIRC, Jack was shot and in a coma with life changing injuries and Ronnie visited him (I can’t remember if they were together or not at this point). Some time later she told him she was pregnant, and turned out to be five months. Which tallied with when he was in hospital at death‘s door. And in no time, he was up and about, walking around as if nothing had happened. They have damn good doctors in EE.
😄 Jack made a full recovery from being paralysed and has never looked back since 😄
I think Kat has still got it 😉 I hope she’s the one up the duff with grandpa Nish, rather than Stacey with grandpa Jack 😂
I don't want anymore babies and kids stuffed into cupboards for years 😄 Neither Stacey or Kat needs another child.

Reactions: 7
I know, I don’t want another baby slater either, depends what EE writers have in mind, for another up the duff duff

Any pregnancy storyline has been done for nth time, nothing is shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, I don’t want another baby slater either, depends what EE writers have in mind, for another up the duff duff

Is it mean for me to also say that I don't want Reiss and Sonia to have a baby either? 😃

I want them to fail after having spent all stunning Debs money and get found out 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I swear Walford must have weird hormones in the tap water that mean only teenagers or menopausal women can get pregnant. It was quite a shock that Shitney got up the duff because it was normal! (Although surely with an HIV positive partner you’d be beyond careful even if they are in treatment).

• Haha
not gonna lie... I forgot about Cherry 😂 where did she and her mum disappear off to?!

Reactions: 6
it's bizarre how Alfie's daughter is never mentioned 😂 they'd never bring back the actress who played Hayley as she's a racist in real life but they could always recast and have cherry come back into it too, she'd be five now lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it mean for me to also say that I don't want Reiss and Sonia to have a baby either? 😃

I want them to fail after having spent all stunning Debs money and get found out 😄
Same! I want Debbie to make a miracle recovery after so many years and expose Reiss for stealing her money. Then Sonia and Reiss will have another thing in common, both tea leaves!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same! I want Debbie to make a miracle recovery after so many years and expose Reiss for stealing her money. Then Sonia and Reiss will have another thing in common, both tea leaves!
Saint Sonia a thief? How? When? Who? How much? That must have been on my ten year eastenders hiatus.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, Sonia stole money to have a gastric band fitted, but I can’t remember where she stole it from.

• Haha
Sonia's been thieving off everyone since she came back. She stole charity money, she conned some inheritance off a patient and she stole off Dot. When Dot left her a million pound house, she wouldn't even share it with Dottie and now she's stolen Reiss from stunning Debbie. And they've got the cheek to make out she's the new Dot, never!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.