Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been reading that Kim and Howie both leave to work on a cruise ship for three months. They worry about the effect it will have on Denzel, but he encourages them to go. There is no mention of Pearl and Mica. I know they are already invisible, but surely you wouldn’t leave young kids for three months? What age are they, about 8 and 5? Tameka is having time off irl to do a stage show. Don’t know why Howie is going as well.
cos Howie ain't got no mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kat and Nish, Gina and Dean.. It’s like they’re begging me to stop watching 🤣
I'd like to think that Gina is double-crossing Dean or something. But seeing the way her face lights up, it seems she is actually falling for him. Talk about a massive U-turn.

I'm actually gutted that Kat and Phil have split up. But I like the thought of Kat and Nish together....both their striking eyes twinkling together in the night!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd like to think that Gina is double-crossing Dean or something. But seeing the way her face lights up, it seems she is actually falling for him. Talk about a massive U-turn.

I'm actually gutted that Kat and Phil have split up. But I like the thought of Kat and Nish together....both their striking eyes twinkling together in the night!
I don't think she is, based on the spoilers for next week.

Reactions: 2
When Ben was having a go at Phil about the affair I thought what a hypocrite in fact none of them having a go including Kat have a leg to stand on when it comes to morals and ethics 😂 kats cheated enough in the past too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When Ben was having a go at Phil about the affair I thought what a hypocrite in fact none of them having a go including Kat have a leg to stand on when it comes to morals and ethics 😂 kats cheated enough in the past too!
Exactly this! Kat in particular has some serious form when it comes to being unfaithful. I was urging her to forgive Phil. But I guess that won’t fit with her new storyline / arc with Nush.

Reactions: 6
A leopard never changes their spots 🐆

I really hope the don’t put Kat and Alfie together again. She’s left her marriage over a 1 night stand, so for her to then get back with a man who had a baby with her cousin would be completely implausible,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
i don’t understand the cindy timeline at all lmao so peter is about 28, yet the actresses who play gina and anna are 27 and 23, so when did she have time to disappear and meet george, get married and conceive them under a new name??

edit: unless EE have casted gina and anna are like 17 or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i don’t understand the cindy timeline at all lmao so peter is about 28, yet the actresses who play gina and anna are 27 and 23, so when did she have time to disappear and meet george, get married and conceive them under a new name??

edit: unless EE have casted gina and anna are like 17 or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Peter’s 30

I just looked. Cindy Jr is 25 so Gina and Anna are meant to be early 20s even though Gina’s older IRL

• Wow
I really hope the don’t put Kat and Alfie together again. She’s left her marriage over a 1 night stand, so for her to then get back with a man who had a baby with her cousin would be completely implausible,
Once Alfie starts shagging Linda, Kat will start getting all misty eyed and talking about her man on the moon again.

Thought it was a bit harsh that she compared Phil to Uncle Harry. I’d be pretty disgusted if my partner compared me to a pweirdo just because I’d let them down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have to say that Nish was looking dishy tonight (despite the walking stick) 🥰

I wish we'd seen Ian freeing the lobsters in Southend 😃 It's a bit strange that Bobby and Anna are now together when she didn't fancy him before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Phil tells Kat to keep away from Nish the bottom feeder 😹

• Haha
Probably not a popular opinion, but I'm glad that Kat put Honey in her place. Regardless of what he's done, Phil has a backbone, unlike Billy, so idk why Honey thinks she's so special 😂.

I actually really like Kat's coat - I need to find one for myself 😎
---
Seeing Nish all vulnerable makes me feel things 👀. I'm sure I'd know how to make him feel better 😇

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.