Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I HATE the Bobby redemption. The only way this character would work for me is if he were truly forever tormented by what he had done to Lucy and that’s always what we saw from him.

I wish Anna was dating him just to rip his heart to pieces but I fear the show is for real. Dating someone who is half-brother to your half-siblings (one of whom he killed, I don’t care that he was a child) is ridiculous (I don’t care they weren’t brought up together either). If Anna is seriously doing this and Cindy is backing down then they both need their heads examined.

Reactions: 12
Michelle Collins is not a great actress. Was she this bad in coronation st?
Equally as bad, but a much worse character so it was more noticeable.

MC was just as bad the first time around on EE in my opinion but the character didn’t require a lot of depth so I did enjoy some of the Cindy stories the show wrote back then, her long-running affair with David and waiting for it all to blow up was fun to watch (but no thanks to MC).

Reactions: 5
It’s weird that the Cindy/Bobby dynamic is played up as lighthearted bantz, when she’s pissed at him for killing her daughter. The way she’s acting you’d think he was just an annoying housemate who eats all her cheese and doesn’t change the loo roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have to say that Nish was looking dishy tonight (despite the walking stick) 🥰

I wish we'd seen Ian freeing the lobsters in Southend 😃 It's a bit strange that Bobby and Anna are now together when she didn't fancy him before.
Nish as hot invalid 🥵
If he was in panto then he could play the lame boy who grew up to tell the story of the Pied Piper of Hamelin 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep getting sick of all forms of incense in EE, most folk in real life would not do or accept these type of pseudo experimental relationships

Reactions: 4
Yep getting sick of all forms of incense in EE, most folk in real life would not do or accept these type of relationships
I don’t know. Well a lot of people online were sticking up for Emily Atack when it came out about her step cousin and they were actually raised together

• Wow
Dating your adoptive brother is worse than dating someone who is actually no relation to you I think. It would be different if Cindy ever raised him
Dennis was not a blood relation of Sharon either, and they weren’t brought up together.

If anything, Bobby and Anna is slightly weirder because they have surviving half-siblings who are related to one another and who are around, plus Bobby killed Anna’s own blood half-sister, which might be expected to put a dampener on things outside a soap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dennis was not a blood relation of Sharon either, and they weren’t brought up together.

If anything, Bobby and Anna is slightly weirder because they have surviving half-siblings who are related to one another and who are around, plus Bobby killed Anna’s own blood half-sister, which might be expected to put a dampener on things outside a soap.
What I meant was Sharon and Dennis could say adoptive siblings. There’s no name for what Bobby and Anna are to each other

Reactions: 2
What I meant was Sharon and Dennis could say adoptive siblings. There’s no name for what Bobby and Anna are to each other
Sharon and Dennis weren’t adoptive siblings in the way I think most would understand that — as in, having been brought up together. I didn’t like that relationship but they weren’t blood related and Den hadn’t raised Dennis, so as odd as it was, they weren’t family to one another.

There isn’t a name for what Bobby is to Anna, that’s true, but it’s still weird and Peter not wanting to vomit about it (or about Bobby killing Lucy) doesn’t ring true to me. It’s totally weird how everyone bar Cindy is being forgiving of Bobby, he shouldn’t know a moment’s peace 🤣 — and if Cindy is softening towards Bobby, I’m already bored. She should hate him and consider him very weird for wanting to date Anna, whatever the rest of us think.

(Yes I do hate Bobby, yes I always hated the “Who Killed Lucy?” story, fully admitted).

Reactions: 7
Sharon and Dennis weren’t adoptive siblings in the way I think most would understand that — as in, having been brought up together. I didn’t like that relationship but they weren’t blood related and Den hadn’t raised Dennis, so as odd as it was, they weren’t family to one another.

There isn’t a name for what Bobby is to Anna, that’s true, but it’s still weird. So too is everyone being forgiving of Bobby, he shouldn’t know a moment’s peace 🤣
They were calling each other brother and sister when they met though. I’m sure she threw up when they first had sex because she’d been calling him brother.

I’m a Bobby fan. I find his awkwardness sweet 🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
They were calling each other brother and sister when they met though. I’m sure she threw up when they first had sex because she’d been calling him brother.

I’m a Bobby fan. I find his awkwardness sweet 🫣
Well, fair enough. We can agree Dennis & Sharon was gross.

On that basis, Anna & Bobby is also gross 🤪 What I really hate is the idea Cindy being the one character who rightly had another perspective on Bobby, starting to change on that — I don’t buy it from her or the writing. She should stay cold, hypocritical given all her own mistakes, true, and hating on Bobby, for the duration. That’s what the real Cindy (to the extent soap characters are consistent) would do.

Just my opinion…

• Heart

There isn’t a name for what Bobby is to Anna, that’s true, but it’s still weird and Peter not wanting to vomit about it (or about Bobby killing Lucy) doesn’t ring true to me. It’s totally weird how everyone bar Cindy is being forgiving of Bobby, he shouldn’t know a moment’s peace 🤣 — and if Cindy is softening towards Bobby, I’m already bored. She should hate him and consider him very weird for wanting to date Anna, whatever the rest of us think.

(Yes I do hate Bobby, yes I always hated the “Who Killed Lucy?” story, fully admitted).
Cindy does hate Bobby (so so I 😁)
but she can't afford to leave Ian so she has to put up with him for now.
Her dislike is being suppressed by Ian.
It won't end well 😄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.