Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved how Amy was there for Ricky jnr, they seem to have a nice sibling relationship. I feel like Amy can be quite motherly towards Ricky jnr.

Reactions: 16
my Boyf is ill (food poisoning) so now im a grumpy nurse

that was my fav epp in agessss Jessie Wallace really is just amazing!!! for me that pissed all over the 6 stuff sorry not sorry!
my family EE group chat was popping off

my personal fav from my auntie
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 02.24.27.png

me uso when Phil started spiralling ''i forgave you''. ''

Reactions: 7
I just could not keep my eyes off Nish today. He's such a gorgeous man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes Sam has left. The BBC Eastenders Instagram have posted this “Goodbye Sam” post

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes Sam has left. The BBC Eastenders Instagram have posted this “Goodbye Sam” post

It is like revolving doors at EE recently. Arrivals, returners and leavers.

Kim Medcalf is a good actress, perhaps it was her decision?

Best line from tonight's ep ...... and delivered perfectly. 😁

"If you're looking for payment in kind you will be bent over clutching your bits crying"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll spend her 30k on drugs and come back an addict with no septum opening the door for westcracks return
Screenshot 2024-01-19 080838.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Isn't Steve McFadden doing panto at the moment 🤔
That means that he must be off somewhere on a break soon. Perhaps he'll head off to stay with Grant for a while as Kat has ditched him.

Has anyone else noticed that Halfwit/Callum hasn't been seen recently. He was credited in an episode this week I think but I didn't spot him. Why has he disappeared? His absence is a bit odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems like a lot of departures atm.
Karen, Mitch, Rocky, Keanu, Sam, Ben, Whitney.
Are they slimming down the cast? Haven’t heard of a new family coming in, just the few returnees (Lauren, Penny, Johnny).

Reactions: 12
Seems like a lot of departures atm.
Karen, Mitch, Rocky, Keanu, Sam, Ben, Whitney.
Are they slimming down the cast? Haven’t heard of a new family coming in, just the few returnees (Lauren, Penny, Johnny).
BBC is cutting costs everywhere, and the cast is so bloated, they need to slim down the cast. so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a cast slimming going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Martin going to Australia, didn't even know he was in Walford! Cindy was actually quite funny tonight, brutal to Bobby! I liked their wee heart to heart though, I think Bobby and Anna are quite cute together then I remember she slept with Freddie... Jay's a insensitive wee prick isn't he? I loved Nish tonight, theres just something about that man! Poor Denise, she looks like she needs a good night sleep. Cindy thinks bobby is a horrible son in law wait until she finds out about Dean.

Look out for the guy exciting the pub in front of kim and howie tonight he was stand out extra for me 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Phil should've moved out & let Kat & the boys stay, rather than them all squeezing in at Stacey's.

Reactions: 10
Good scenes with Kat and Nish, better than I was expecting.
But I’m not sure why Kat is so set against forgiving Phil. She has had ONS herself that meant nothing, she knows it can happen. And Alfie forgave her. She could at least have said she needed time to think, not go straight to ‘never go near my boys again’.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed that Halfwit/Callum hasn't been seen recently. He was credited in an episode this week I think but I didn't spot him. Why has he disappeared? His absence is a bit odd.
I’m sure he was in the pub when Sam did her speech

Did she steal money from Peggy’s to give to Ricky Jr rather than share any of the £33k Phil gave her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Kat more than any character ever, like it's kind of unhealthy how obsessed I am, but i've been saying this. She's a serial cheat, why kick off this much? Seems a bit of an overreaction for someone who's done it so many times herself. Also mad to completely end the marriage and move the kids out of a stable home for this. Not complaining though coz all this gives her more screen time. Tbh with Phil she had no storylines really and was pretty bland, not like the Kat we know in love. So yeah logically from a character point of view it seems stupid for her to be acting like this, but as a viewer I'm happy about it lol
Good scenes with Kat and Nish, better than I was expecting.
But I’m not sure why Kat is so set against forgiving Phil. She has had ONS herself that meant nothing, she knows it can happen. And Alfie forgave her. She could at least have said she needed time to think, not go straight to ‘never go near my boys again’.
---
Know and love * i hate that tattle doesn't let u edit after posting
I love Kat more than any character ever, like it's kind of unhealthy how obsessed I am, but i've been saying this. She's a serial cheat, why kick off this much? Seems a bit of an overreaction for someone who's done it so many times herself. Also mad to completely end the marriage and move the kids out of a stable home for this. Not complaining though coz all this gives her more screen time. Tbh with Phil she had no storylines really and was pretty bland, not like the Kat we know in love. So yeah logically from a character point of view it seems stupid for her to be acting like this, but as a viewer I'm happy about it lol

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been reading that Kim and Howie both leave to work on a cruise ship for three months. They worry about the effect it will have on Denzel, but he encourages them to go. There is no mention of Pearl and Mica. I know they are already invisible, but surely you wouldn’t leave young kids for three months? What age are they, about 8 and 5? Tameka is having time off irl to do a stage show. Don’t know why Howie is going as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.