Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's episode was so disappointing! Why they had to make such a convoluted mess. You're telling me no one has a ring doorbell on the street or was looking out at the snow on Christmas Day?? The body will smell and be discovered very soon. Why wouldn't they dispose of it? Or just say that Nish did it! They could all have argued against nish. And Sharon would definitely turn to Phil to help. Linda will crack as soon as she's had a glass of white wine and Alfie's given her a sympathetic shoulder. And as if Elaine would go to a hotel with no clothes or anything when she literally lives across the road.

Reactions: 22
After watching the tik tok I posted can someone remind me what episode this was and who was Sharon saying it to

"If you so much as wag a polished nail in my direction you'll be picking your eyelashes out of that ice bucket"
it was a very old episode and she said it to Peggy! I think Peggy was trying to get Grant to leave Sharon. I can’t believe I know this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol them putting Canoe under the cafe floorboards throwing bricks etc on top of him. Then Suki saying “That’s perfect.” Yeah you lot did a fantastic job with the cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shall we do 2024 predictions for a new bingo card?

I'll go first, STUNNING DEBBIE WAKES UP
I'm predicting a flash back episode to December 24th 2023.

Linda wakes up and the Christmas day episode was all a dream, Nish walks out of the shower naked, Keanu and Shazza are happily married and it was Chris Clenshaw who was murdered and buried under the cafe 🤞.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely one of jacks colleagues would’ve noticed Denise was his wife and not Linda carter ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell. Sharon wandering around like a modern day Miss Haversham or the ghost of Xmas past. Honestly how many more bodies are going to be discovered under the floorboards of disused buildings in Walford? They should have rang Phil. He'd have sorted it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Realism isn’t what I expect from Eastenders and that why I love it haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How do they propose the cover up. Is Nish meant to have stabbed Canoe after being bottled, wrapped him in tarp, took him to the cafe, buried him, then staggered back over to the vic and then collapsed on the floor?
This is the problem, they've planned to say Keano was attacking Nish and threatening them all, but he's the one who's dead under the floorboards of a business that Nish now owns. 🤣 It would have made slightly more sense to say Keano walked in and tried to stop Nish attacking Suki and got caught in the crossfire and Nish stabbed him. 6 peoples word against 1, plus Nish has previous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly…..they were bang on just loading him in George’s car and dumping him. They will just have to move him again. They were not thinking straight but I’d be straight onto Phil and his “skills”. He would know what to do immediately and the whole crime scene would have been cleared, no bodies lurking anywhere! Otherwise what’s the point in knowing the local head gangster. 😂
I think if I killed someone I'd want to move the body at least 20 miles from the crime scene not twenty yards.
---
Whilst wearing a big ‘D’ necklace 😂
Maybe he caught that on his body camera? On second thoughts they probably don't have bodycam in Walford yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is going to sound so dark but why don't they set the body on fire in the already burnt out cafe? Would it just burn out under the floorboards? The cafe is going to get redone anyway?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Surely one of jacks colleagues would’ve noticed Denise was his wife and not Linda carter ?
My first thought was Denise is married to Jack!! And then I thought as if they would just take her word for it considering the history of the pub, especially on Christmas day. Just off the top of my head I can think of Archie, Bradley and Abi who've all been victims of that place in one way or another. I'm actually surprised for once it wasn't Callum who was working...
I'm assuming it wasn't supposed to be that late when it all kicked off and yet not a single person tried to casually go to the pub for a drink after the wedding reception was cancelled. Noone was walking home, apart from Elaine deciding she didn't actually need any clean underwear, a toothbrush or anything at all for a night as a hotel and Rocky who was just wandering aimlessly around and poking his head in the back door of the Vic giving "Here's johnny" vibes. Nish and ravi wrecked the kitchen and not only did none of the family come through, but he's then disappeared and noone has called him.
I get what they were trying to do by keeping it amongst all the women but I'd have liked to see where things could have gone if they had called Phil or Ravi for help covering things up. I'm honestly just thankful Whitney wasn't involved because you know she would have been snivelling in the corner and giving Stacey a run for her money while she makes it all about her.
Just had a though, imagine Kim was involved. How many times could they have scripted "oh do me a favour" into the episodes. She could have been a voice of reason. Let's take the body outside, "do me a favour" Let's leave the body in a burn out building that someone will no doubt break into "do me a favour" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.