Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I didn't even see this, what a title. I think it should be #27

RE: Linda. Do you think she was picked as a way to keep her relevant? No Shirl, no grown up kids, she lifts right out
I'll remind you when we get to the end of this thread 😉.

It could possibly be a way of keeping her relevant; but then again, she's not exactly irrelevant ATM. She owns The Vic, and she had a storyline about the arrival of her mum and George, along with initially feeling uneasy about his intentions. That's not too bad considering she's had little family since last Christmas.

It used to be The Mick and Linda show, and now it seems to be edging towards The Linda and Stacey show. I'm probably being unreasonable about that. It's just a shame that characters like Kathy get weak/annoying storylines, yet the juicy ones are assigned to characters like Linda, Stacey and Whitney.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is going to sound so dark but why don't they set the body on fire in the already burnt out cafe? Would it just burn out under the floorboards? The cafe is going to get redone anyway?
I think they should have told Ravi and he could have lobbed him in the grave he dug for Eve. Honestly these women call themselves business women? Debbie in a coma could have done a better job. At one point I was expecting Dean to turn up and give them a hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last night was a cracker. Tonight’s was just maddness. Unless nish gets amnesia then he’s not exactly going to be going along with him & canoe fighting. Rocky is defo going out with hypothermia and Cathy will be devastated. I really hope this isn’t getting dragged out till next Christmas and it doesn’t come out till then that they were all involved🙈also Cathy saying she didn’t do anything to nish when she was hanging from his hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My fave lines from Nish were when he said B!tch and then slapper to Stacey 😂 then I felt EE reached the threshold of past the 9pm watershed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i didn't realise we have an episode every day this week
Can you imagine this thread? I've never been out of my jamas since last night. I'm actually quite traumatised by it all! Also I bet one of those bastard cufflinks will be their downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t necessarily mind when the same characters keep getting big storylines as it’s usually because they’re the better actors. To me, Kathy’s acting is weak so don’t want to see her front and centre every episode, I’m glad she wasn’t the killer

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At this point I’m so bored of Stacey’s DILF slapperfest, they must move Ravi forward for studding - he might even take a shine to more MILFs on the square (not Lauren please) 😂
---
Wow y’know the answer to the flash forward was from Crimbo 2019 as some of remembered the E17 track was played when Martin was faking Canoe’s death and he was burning his belongings in a fire

Also a drunk Linda getting involved in the crossfire between Martin and Canoe and now she’s killed him for real (done Phil’s job innit, and Martin’s too)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Last night was a cracker. Tonight’s was just maddness. Unless nish gets amnesia then he’s not exactly going to be going along with him & canoe fighting.
No literally tho, why did none of them even process that nish is alive and could so easily go against their story🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point I’m so bored of Stacey’s DILF slapperfest, they must move Ravi forward for studding - he might even take a shine to more MILFs on the square (not Lauren please) 😂
---
Wow y’know the answer to the flash forward was from Crimbo 2020 as some of remembered the E17 track was played when Martin was faking Canoe’s death and he was burning his belongings in a fire

Also a drunk Linda getting involved in the crossfire between Martin and Canoe and now she’s killed him for real (done Phil’s job innit, and Martin’s too)

I had forgotten this entire storyline even existed. These days Martin just stands at that stall selling fruit and veg as if he's the most boring and normal bloke in the world. I know it's a soap but it's wild that a few years down the line all these absolutely crazy things are forgotten about and everyone casually sits in the cafe and pub together like they weren't all trying to kill each other for some crazy reason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So is Eve still at Jacks? Honestly if she thought Suki came with a load of baggage before Xmas wait till she finds out about her latest escapade.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly I feel for Linda. Dead husband, alcoholism, single mother, rapist living on her doorstep, now she's murdered her bestie's fella. How much more can the woman endure?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nish first words when he wakes up “Where’s My Wife MAN”

Kim “OH I Hope she’s OK”
Kim was up there with the finest moments this Christmas exclaiming at the wedding 😁
Tonight's episode was so disappointing! Why they had to make such a convoluted mess. You're telling me no one has a ring doorbell on the street or was looking out at the snow on Christmas Day?? The body will smell and be discovered very soon. Why wouldn't they dispose of it? Or just say that Nish did it! They could all have argued against nish. And Sharon would definitely turn to Phil to help. Linda will crack as soon as she's had a glass of white wine and Alfie's given her a sympathetic shoulder. And as if Elaine would go to a hotel with no clothes or anything when she literally lives across the road.
Elaine once said that she didn't let George see her without makeup. She's quite insecure really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think Kellie Bright will take a break, maybe to have another baby - it’ll all get too much and they’ll ship her to rehab Eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.