Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LittleMy takes the thread title crown, and what a beauty it is!

Nish is still on the floor (in the recovery position, cheers Denise), Canoe's under the caff, Dean is presumably chilling upstairs and Sharon's son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I still can't get over these women, in heels and dresses running around the square which is covered in snow while carrying the body of a fully grown man! And the kids sleeping through everything while upstairs and Albie just going back to sleep. Is Sharon super nanny?
I really liked the episode but little things like that I find annoying. Heels and snow are a bad enough combo, but nevermind carrying a canoe at the same time.
Elaine just happily skipping off to a hotel without so much as a clean pair of knickers and why on earth was rocky just wandering around, trying to get his 10,000 steps in? I know at some point it will be relevant but he was just annoying at the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
@Scotch Mist you know thick snow in London for Christmas Day isn't realistic haha. Not only that they thought heels were appropriate in that weather. Not only that they should be full of cold from not even wrapping up with a coat.

Don't get me started on how they were outside ages in the snow and nobody was shivering and not a goose pimple on a arm or leg in sight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I still can't get over these women, in heels and dresses running around the square which is covered in snow while carrying the body of a fully grown man! And the kids sleeping through everything while upstairs and Albie just going back to sleep. Is Sharon super nanny?
I really liked the episode but little things like that I find annoying. Heels and snow are a bad enough combo, but nevermind carrying a canoe at the same time.
Elaine just happily skipping off to a hotel without so much as a clean pair of knickers and why on earth was rocky just wandering around, trying to get his 10,000 steps in? I know at some point it will be relevant but he was just annoying at the door.
I said a few months back it'd be like the film Clue and this episode proved my point. The hysteria and trying to hide bodies in an almost farcical way

Reactions: 8
I just want more Rocky, he’s too funny I’ve had to watch the whole episode again

Reactions: 9
I did love Denise telling Stacey some home truths. Any time Stacey is in trouble she lies her way out of it, or plays or someone’s sympathy. And then tonight she’s all “I’m going to call the police”. She’s played by a great actress, but she is a selfish, self pitying cow.

Also, I‘m not sure how Eve will be kept out of the whole plot. Will love of her life Suki and BFF Stacey both lie to her?

And ultimately, surely one or more of The Six will be leaving the show, things never stay secret forever and there’s a lot of stories to keep straight. Someone will slip up, or be unable to live with the guilt.

Reactions: 21
I'm devastated this suggestion was slept on 💔

I'm kinda surprised the women kinda turned on each other at different points (not including Denise and Stacey). I thought Sharon and Linda would've comforted each other etc etc. Surely they'll all be on the same page eventually if this is supposed to be a long-term(ish) storyline?

Now that I've finally digested the last 2 episodes, I'm kinda disappointed that Linda is the murderer. She's had some juicy storylines in recent years, and last Christmas' storyline was centred around her and Mick. Oh well, I'm sure we're gonna have a wild time with this storyline regardless
1000017177.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched tonight yet, but just in relation to comments on the previous thread about Keanu getting such a hyped exit, that we should almost have expected it to be a much bigger character like say Phil, or Jack.

I agree but I suppose it was as much about how the whole thing played out too. We thought it was Nish, given that he was stretched on the floor, courtesy of Denise. And then in a great twist the action went elsewhere, and onto a different victim.

I probably wasn't the only one saying 'do it, do it' as Linda hesitated. And as has been pointed out she was involved before in the pretend killing, of Keanu, so she just came full circle and did it for real this time. 😁

Reactions: 8
I'm devastated this suggestion was slept on 💔

I'm kinda surprised the women kinda turned on each other at different points (not including Denise and Stacey). I thought Sharon and Linda would've comforted each other etc etc. Surely they'll all be on the same page eventually if this is supposed to be a long-term(ish) storyline?

Now that I've finally digested the last 2 episodes, I'm kinda disappointed that Linda is the murderer. She's had some juicy storylines in recent years, and last Christmas' storyline was centred around her and Mick. Oh well, I'm sure we're gonna have a wild time with this storyline regardlessView attachment 2651877
omg I didn't even see this, what a title. I think it should be #27

RE: Linda. Do you think she was picked as a way to keep her relevant? No Shirl, no grown up kids, she lifts right out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually like this title more because I kinda felt a major anticlimax after the Crimbo episode and more so after this Carry on Canoeing on Boxing Day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DBD ep was excellent, Boxing Day was predictable. We're going to have months of the cover up 😔. Why do EE always do this, the cover story will be so unrealistic and boring.

I wonder if they'll turn Linda into a serial killer like they did with Gray. If they do, can Reiss be her next victim when she finds out he stole from stunning Debbie to get Son knocked up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shall we do 2024 predictions for a new bingo card?

I'll go first, STUNNING DEBBIE WAKES UP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How do they propose the cover up. Is Nish meant to have stabbed Canoe after being bottled, wrapped him in tarp, took him to the cafe, buried him, then staggered back over to the vic and then collapsed on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.