Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either gonna have to wait until Ricky comes of age now or dig poor old Jim up to find one she hasn’t had yet.

Max will no doubt be back at some point so there’s that old chestnut. 🙄
Charli XYZ will be fuming, first her grandad then her dad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm afraid I laughed when Stacey said 'we haven't got rid of the problem, we have just moved it' or something like that. 🤣
You think? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dip in and out of EE can someone plz explain the cuff links , and how he came about them the last I saw they were jacks ??? Like I say i dip in and out 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stacey aka the “Branning Hat Trick” 😂 has been involved in three deaths now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That scene above with Denise claiming she was Linda really highlighted the lack of community policing and liaison here in London. Go back a couple decades and a copper turning up would know the residents including the landlady of the main boozer! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I dip in and out of EE can someone plz explain the cuff links , and how he came about them the last I saw they were jacks ??? Like I say i dip in and out 🫣🫣
everyone ended up with the cufflinks. Alfie got a hold of some and was selling them on the market earlier in the week - for £20 and turned out they were real platinum. It was just a way of stopping anyone guessing the victim by the cufflinks!

Reactions: 10
I'm just.. really confused. How is under the floorboards of the caff better than George's car? The smell, and the fact the builders are going to find him as soon as they start work in there. And where the duck is Dean? 😆 did he leave the Vic or he still creeping about upstairs!?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.