Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise !!!

What a piece of work
' yeah we've all done the killing, we've all bashed a man's head in, were all doing a stretch'
* Wipes the bottle clean

With a mate like her you don't need an enemy, jaysus 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm devastated this suggestion was slept on 💔

I'm kinda surprised the women kinda turned on each other at different points (not including Denise and Stacey). I thought Sharon and Linda would've comforted each other etc etc. Surely they'll all be on the same page eventually if this is supposed to be a long-term(ish) storyline?

Now that I've finally digested the last 2 episodes, I'm kinda disappointed that Linda is the murderer. She's had some juicy storylines in recent years, and last Christmas' storyline was centred around her and Mick. Oh well, I'm sure we're gonna have a wild time with this storyline regardlessView attachment 2651877
I know, it was the top suggestion too 😭💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Scotch Mist you know thick snow in London for Christmas Day isn't realistic haha. Not only that they thought heels were appropriate in that weather. Not only that they should be full of cold from not even wrapping up with a coat.

Don't get me started on how they were outside ages in the snow and nobody was shivering and not a goose pimple on a arm or leg in sight.
I'm watching again now but I couldn't believe how unrealistic it was when I watched it this morning 😅
To start with Kathy has always been a fairly law abiding person but now she's OK with Canoe being buried in her cafe 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm watching again now but I couldn't believe how unrealistic it was when I watched it this morning 😅
To start with Kathy has always been a fairly law abiding person but now she's OK with Canoe being buried in her cafe 😀
I haven’t had much dealings with this but law abiding people don’t fake their death 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg I didn't even see this, what a title. I think it should be #27

RE: Linda. Do you think she was picked as a way to keep her relevant? No Shirl, no grown up kids, she lifts right out
I think it probably is to do with giving Linda something to do. After mick vanished into thin air she disappeared for a while, reappeared and then moped about, didn't do anything for ages, made pals with Alfie, had her panto mum and her new family turn up and since then has been stomping about the Vic with 6 inch hair and a face like lady Di the dog chewing a wasp while she looks longingly into the distance and thinks about Mick and scowls at Dean. This will send her into a bigger sprial with her drinking and we will be subjected to her pissing herself again at Peggy's. I think a lot of the time Kelly Brights acting is questionable, I do like her but there's just something about it, but I think the hesitation of the stabbing was actually really good.. and then she was back to annoying me again pretty quickly.

I don't see how they're all going to stick to one story when people were giving it right let's say this happened when people were missing. But I liked the cold dark side of suki coming back out. I wonder if Nish is going to be left with some permanent or long term damage and she will be forced to be his carer or something.

Reactions: 15
Shazza is pissing me off big time with her flip flopping.

Stacey's dress is hideous. She drew the short straw there.

Reactions: 13
Yeah good idea let a drunk Linda hide the murder weapon :rolleyes: also Sharon is pissing me off being horrible to Linda, jeez she was only trying to save your life miserable old cow.

Reactions: 26
Shazza is pissing me off big time with her flip flopping.

Stacey's dress is hideous. She drew the short straw there.
I’m personally not a fan of any of their dresses apart from Suki’s! Kathy’s is my least favourite tho

Reactions: 8
I know, it was the top suggestion too 😭💔
Ehh can’t blame the thread maker cos we were p!ssin’ about doing nish 😂 and then forked off when the thread was made 😂 let’s stick with this one cos I’m done 😂

- - -
I like the dark comedy from Shazza to Linda.
Gave Wednesday Addams vibes with Shazza handing the marigolds to Linda, looking away, and saying “clean your own mess”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey’s really sorry… until the next Branning!
She’s either gonna have to wait until Ricky comes of age now or dig poor old Jim up to find one she hasn’t had yet.

Max will no doubt be back at some point so there’s that old chestnut. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.