Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts

The 6 are silly. Why the caff, especially when it’s going to be turned into flats (whenever the ambulance comes for Nish)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just.. really confused. How is under the floorboards of the caff better than George's car? The smell, and the fact the builders are going to find him as soon as they start work in there. And where the duck is Dean? 😆 did he leave the Vic or he still creeping about upstairs!?
Surely they need to move him again, why implicate nish but then move the body? I know they aren't thinking straight but great heaven's!

Reactions: 14
Surely they need to move him again, why implicate nish but then move the body? I know they aren't thinking straight but great heaven's!
Exactly…..they were bang on just loading him in George’s car and dumping him. They will just have to move him again. They were not thinking straight but I’d be straight onto Phil and his “skills”. He would know what to do immediately and the whole crime scene would have been cleared, no bodies lurking anywhere! Otherwise what’s the point in knowing the local head gangster. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Canoe has been wrapped up and put under the floorboards, where he will no doubt be discovered. And linda hid the murder weapon under her bed, where it will be found at some point. The six were wandering around the square, carrying a body, don’t tell me no one looked out of their window at all. Rocky has definitely seen something. Dean may have seen everything, and may still be in the pub. Denise told the police she is Linda Carter, that will come back on them at some point. Ravi, Jack, Eve, Phil and Bernie are all going to be suspicious of the Six version of events (which they won’t be able to keep straight). It’s all going to unravel and it won’t take long.

Reactions: 30
I still can't get over these women, in heels and dresses running around the square which is covered in snow while carrying the body of a fully grown man! And the kids sleeping through everything while upstairs and Albie just going back to sleep. Is Sharon super nanny?
I really liked the episode but little things like that I find annoying. Heels and snow are a bad enough combo, but nevermind carrying a canoe at the same time.
Elaine just happily skipping off to a hotel without so much as a clean pair of knickers and why on earth was rocky just wandering around, trying to get his 10,000 steps in? I know at some point it will be relevant but he was just annoying at the door.
The Rocky comment made me choke on my drink 🤣

• Haha
This storyline could be like the film “I know what you did last summer” instead this would be “I know what you all did on Christmas”. Someone will have seen or heard what’s going on and will harass all of them by sending things stalking them to get control over them or anonymously asking for money things like that to have a hold over them and there will be a few people that eastenders will hint at being the person who knows about the murders until it all unravels and the truth comes out or somehow they’ll be able to pin these murders onto someone else get them to take the blame I don’t know how they’ll do that but it’s Eastenders anything can happen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I wonder if the twist is one of the 6 are leaving?
Or, I reckon Kathy get nicked and Rocky’s one last labour of love is confessing to the murder. And cos it’s Walford the plod won’t bother investigating and questioning why there’s absolutely 0 evidence apart from the fact he was in the area walking round in hobo mode

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love Diane’s voice 😂 and looks like she wasn’t lying here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can understand them turning on each other because of panic but the running around the place with him wrapped in a rug, and the noise they made... 🤣. Too daft.

CCTV, someone looking out a window, or hearing them...nobody in an urban area would go unnoticed doing what they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if Nish lives are we to expect a shift in his personality with a big dose of amnesia until he doesn't have amnesia and has something massive over the women ?
Surely their whole plan hangs on Nish being dead or a long term illness he's the biggest liability if he wakes up and recollects it all (hope he doesn't die aswell in an underwhelming let's get our money out of the that hospital set way )

God what a weird, creepy, terrifying storyline we now have to cope with as viewers, ngl i feel a bit traumatised 😂

Reactions: 15
Man that was stressful. You think they would've learned a thing or two about getting away with murder the amount of times it's happened on the square 😅 mainly couldn't stop giggling at them teetering about in heels in the snow lugging the tarp stuffed with Canoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After watching the tik tok I posted can someone remind me what episode this was and who was Sharon saying it to

"If you so much as wag a polished nail in my direction you'll be picking your eyelashes out of that ice bucket"

Reactions: 8
God what a weird, creepy, terrifying storyline we now have to cope with as viewers, ngl i feel a bit traumatised 😂
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier! I’ve watched Eastenders for years and this feels like the darkest storyline they’ve ever done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Linda leaving? She's killed Canoe, surely she'd get a stretch for that, even if it was defending Sharon, she could've stabbed him in the arse or the leg. Now, with the cover up, they're all guilty, accessories after the fact (sorry for behaving like a FB solicitor), they'll all get done for it, can't have all the women leaving. I'm interested in how they unweave this complicated little plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.