Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't even watch eastenders lost my cat today, might try tune in later when it's on TV.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can't even watch eastenders lost my cat today, might try tune in later when it's on TV.
I'm so sorry if this is true but I swear someone tweeted this ages ago and there was a whole hoo ha about it? People couldn't take it seriously and the more the tweeter replied the more ridiculous it got.

I'm so sorry if this is true but I swear someone tweeted this ages ago and there was a whole hoo ha about it? People couldn't take it seriously and the more the tweeter replied the more ridiculous it got.
Wait what? I'm sitting here in tears because I lost my cat at 8 years old.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Really canny be doing with such a storyline, mixed raced myself and the questions you get asked about your skin tone and hair type is unbelievable 😅
As if he has asked that like one child can't take from her white mother.
Even siblings that have the same parents and are the same race can look completely differently🙄
Like come on man it's now 2024!!😂😂😂

Also when are they moving canoe, they are just going about their daily lives like they haven't 'hid' a whole body. I'd be a wreck😅😂😂
oh PREACHHH my nan was adopted by a white couple, you don't say this tit!!!
my family is very rounded my mums light skinned mixed race my bio (twit) dad is dark skinned black
my older half (hate saying half) brother and sister are mixed from my mum with a white dad and my step-brother and sister are white i love it i feel like im very grounded and understand cultures alot more!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dunno who’s got the shittest acting at the min
Penny, Lauren, Nugget or Cindy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It all feels like a big letdown since Christmas. Hopefully the drama kicks in again with The Six next week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling. Take it easy and make sure you look after yourself, Gina's moody face will be waiting for your return 😉. Sending all my love to you 💛
---
It all feels like a big letdown since Christmas. Hopefully the drama kicks in again with The Six next week.
The state of the episodes since Christmas must be what it's like to take drugs and experience the comedown 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling. Take it easy and make sure you look after yourself, Gina's moody face will be waiting for your return 😉. Sending all my love to you 💛
---

The state of the episodes since Christmas must be what it's like to take drugs and experience the comedown 🤣
I knew this day would come but nothing prepares you for it at all. Thank you, I wish I could slap her through the tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew this day would come but nothing prepares you for it at all. Thank you, I wish I could slap her through the tv.
Sorry about your loss. Is that your cat in your pfp? They’re gorgeous ❤ I have three and I’ll be devastated when the inevitable happens. No amount of time with them is long enough. Thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh no it’s the wonky eye / fringe girl meme again.

I'm going to start a new thread

New thread
Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry about your loss. Is that your cat in your pfp? They’re gorgeous ❤ I have three and I’ll be devastated when the inevitable happens. No amount of time with them is long enough. Thinking of you xx
Yeah that's Louie in my photo. Just wish I had a bit more time but unfortunately it's the price we pay for loving them. Thank you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.