Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in front of our eyes the whole time🙈 This was the very beginning of the flash forward in February!
the comment on that tiktok about the ‘hello wife goodbye life’ poster at keanu’s stag do was something I’d overlooked too!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So is Ravi still on the floor back at the house, while the rest of the family are tucking into their grub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the comment on that tiktok about the ‘hello wife goodbye life’ poster at keanu’s stag do was something I’d overlooked too!
There are probably loads more that went way over our heads. But in fairness, the death bomb was dropped to most of the potential victims at various points. The one that pops into my head was Stacey saying something to Jack about him being on a slab

Reactions: 12
Nish and ravi wrecked the kitchen and not only did none of the family come through, but he's then disappeared and noone has called him.
Wouldn't both Stacey and Denise's little kids be wondering where their mums have got to on Christmas day?
I also forgot Albie's been upstairs this whole time, and with Dean creeping around up there too. Poor little sod! Where are Linda's kids, still at Ian's with Anna and Gina?

Reactions: 22
I also forgot Albie's been upstairs the whole time... poor little sod. Dean creeping around up there too.
Wouldn't both Stacey and Denise's little kids be wondering where their mums have got to on Christmas day?
I also forgot Albie's been upstairs this whole time, and with Dean creeping around up there too. Poor little sod! Where are Linda's kids, still at Ian's with Anna and Gina?
They must be because Elaine said they’re playing murder in the dark.
I was so confused at that because I thought she meant the grown kids like Gina, Anna and Bobby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now that Shazza’s a free woman (for now) she must be feeling empty without her toyboy… wonder if Ravi will be the knight in shining armour for all Six

I’m bored, in bed alone, and thinking of hot scenarios for Ravi in 2024 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, these threads are moving faster then a Taylor kid getting killed off by the cutlery. 🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴

Watch out Bernie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have about 5000 threads to read back on so sorry if it’s been mentioned. Why in the hell was Sharon such an absolute bleep to Linda??? She saved her bleeping life!!!!!! She is honestly the biggest bleeping eejit of the highest order!!! (Keanu “I love you, you only went and kidnapped MY SON and tried to kill her!” Kathy, Stacey and suki should have ran while they had the chance!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I feel for Linda. Dead husband, alcoholism, single mother, rapist living on her doorstep, now she's murdered her bestie's fella. How much more can the woman endure?!
Plus Elaine for a mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Terrible continuity tonight when they were covered in snow whilst walking from the Vic to the cafe yet once inside not a single snowflake on any of them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
At least it wasn't our Ravi the Relentless x
---
(the relentlessly stunning)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just when I think Ravi can’t possibly get more attractive he goes and amazes me again by having Sukis back by warning Vinny that if Nish wakes up and says something about Suki he shouldn’t trust what Nish says and he should believe Suki . I am falling even more in love with Ravi 😩😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
POV: Ravi is soo beautiful he makes me want to cry 😭
Been looking at his earlier EE clips again, It’s amazing how the character’s confidence has changed through 2023

Sweet Ravi/Suki

Cocky Ravi

• Heart
Reactions: 14
5 mins into todays ep and I reckon whoever said Rocky takes the fall for Kathy has it bang on

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
5 mins into todays ep and I reckon whoever said Rocky takes the fall for Kathy has it bang on
Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I know it would be keanu aswell im psychic!

lol todays ep you can tell Harvey’s bags and boxes are empty 😆 not a euphemism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I know it would be keanu aswell im psychic!

lol todays ep you can tell Harvey’s bags and boxes are empty 😆 not a euphemism
All hail the magic fudgebox 😂😂😂

funny how they can afford a shopping spree now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are probably loads more that went way over our heads. But in fairness, the death bomb was dropped to most of the potential victims at various points. The one that pops into my head was Stacey saying something to Jack about him being on a slab
Yes For Whom the Bell Tolls was in the six trailers as Linda had rang the bell and said something to Keanu in that flashforward episode

---
It was in front of our eyes the whole time🙈 This was the very beginning of the flash forward in February!
---
“It was obvious innit, a blatant clue”
Tim Spall in Red Dwarf episode Awoken/ Back To Reality 😂 that’s us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.