Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s only been a week but the aftermath of Christmas has been so underwhelming

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying “a source has told us about Eve” “a family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasn’t albies dad”
Is that dean phoning em because he was loitering in the vic?
AND why did no one question who’s feeding information to the plod
Eve phoned the police herself with the tip off and was it not Kathy who said about albie

Reactions: 1
It’s like the exciting build up and Christmas episode never happened. What a load of bilge and an anti-climax. There has already been too much Lauren for my liking.

Reactions: 25
I still love it…. I thought the NYE episode was fab, I loved the switching between the parties in the vic & peggies.

And I can’t wait for cindy & George to get it on 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cindy and George are too predictable I cba with that storyline.

Can’t stand Lauren, didn’t like her the first time round either. 😴

Reactions: 21
If Keanu is dead (I’m still holding out for a bingo that they go to move his body and it’s gone and the scenes filmed and leaked to the papers were real 😂)
What are everyone’s predictions for how it ends?
Do the six set someone else up to take the blame? If so who?
Does one of the six take the blame and leave the rest out of it?
Do they all take the blame in some way?
Does the body never get found and the storyline just gets dropped?
I’m really not sure were this is heading next.

can not believe Lauren is back and with such a stupid storyline 🙄

if they bring back Nancy I will riot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cindy and George are too predictable I cba with that storyline
I still can’t believe that’s where they’re going with it. They could have introduced the Knights and had the long lost mother turn up a few months down the line as anyone. It being Cindy has been so underwhelming. I blame half it on the poorly cast Knight sisters and Cindy being crap actors but the writing a development has been crap. They’ve been shoehorned into lots of episodes and Gina in particular has sucked up lots of screentime but there’s no substance at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Tonight's episode was fairly meh. Seeing Lauren back on screen again has confirmed to me how terrible Jacqueline jossa is at acting. I also just find it hard to take her seriously as an 'actress'/character when she's such an insta Hun and has collabs with every cheap brand under the sun! 🤦‍♀️ Also didn't fully understand what penny is involved in? Drugs? But in what way?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cindy is a terrible actor I hadn’t realised until I watched the scenes of her waiting for news on Peter in hospital after the fire

Reactions: 12
Drugs storylines are so boring. Unless it's Phil in the throes of a smack addiction of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still love it…. I thought the NYE episode was fab, I loved the switching between the parties in the vic & peggies.

And I can’t wait for cindy & George to get it on 🤣
Someone needs to have an affair right now! duck sake, they keep teasing us with Cindy and George. Meanwhile, Stacey and Jack was a damp squib with nowt but a dropped coat to excite us. They need a good old-fashioned, long running affair to spice things up. With a proper storyline too, not just two randos like Yolanda and Shrimpy getting it on either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So if Lauren had never seen those drugs before her fingerprints wouldn't be on them 🤔
The way it was at the top of he hand luggage it crazy, she wouldn’t have been able to get anything out of her bag when she was not the plane with out seeing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cindy is a terrible actor I hadn’t realised until I watched the scenes of her waiting for news on Peter in hospital after the fire
How dare you 😡
F967D95A-00D1-409B-B2D8-32E170771DB8.jpeg

her facial expressions were incredible 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Michelle Collins moaning on X tonight after the dozy mare lost her passport at the airport in Malaga 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If Keanu is dead (I’m still holding out for a bingo that they go to move his body and it’s gone and the scenes filmed and leaked to the papers were real 😂)
What are everyone’s predictions for how it ends?
Do the six set someone else up to take the blame? If so who?
Does one of the six take the blame and leave the rest out of it?
Do they all take the blame in some way?
Does the body never get found and the storyline just gets dropped?
I’m really not sure were this is heading next.

can not believe Lauren is back and with such a stupid storyline 🙄

if they bring back Nancy I will riot!!
Bet Lauren is gonna turn into Sherlock like she did with Lucy's murder

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.