Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying “a source has told us about Eve” “a family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasn’t albies dad”
Is that dean phoning em because he was loitering in the vic?
AND why did no one question who’s feeding information to the plod
No it was one of the six. Kathy mentioned Eve then you see her face realising she messed up

Reactions: 3
Having watched tonight’s episode, it seems that they’re going with a “one of the Knight girls isn’t George’s” storyline. Cindy wanting to get away from the Dad asap, then the Dad saying to Gina and Anna how it’s funny they’re so different when they have the same dad

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Having watched tonight’s episode, it seems that they’re going with a “one of the Knight girls isn’t George’s” storyline. Cindy wanting to get away from the Dad asap, then the Dad saying to Gina and Anna how it’s funny they’re so different when they have the same dad
Oh god nooooo! Already dreading more storylines being shoved down our throats about this lot.

Reactions: 11
Oh god nooooo! Already dreading more storylines being shoved down our throats about this lot.
I know right! Really can’t take to them.

In other news, did I make this up or did Johnny go away to Leeds to be a lawyer? Perhaps his reason for coming back is to represent Linda 😳

Reactions: 5
Jac Jossa is a seriously poor actress. In fact, she isn’t acting at all, she is just saying words in her own voice. I don’t know why anyone thought the show needed her to come back full time. Peter could still see Louie without Lauren being onscreen. And when did she move to France? I thought she was in New Zealand.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way it was at the top of he hand luggage it crazy, she wouldn’t have been able to get anything out of her bag when she was not the plane with out seeing it!
Gotta be Penny’s, as penny didn’t look back at all.

Reactions: 10
So, we know that Max Bowden (Ben) is leaving - and a user on WalfordWeb has provided some alleged tea as to why from a "well-placed source". Their exact words:

- Max's behaviour has been spiralling for a long time.
- The reason for his axing is "concern for his health".
- Kate Oates tried to step in and save Max's job, but was overruled.
- A Ben storyline for 2024 has been scrapped as a result of his axing (which indicates no current plans for a recast).
- Max Bowden and Tony Clay (Callum) don't get on behind the scenes.

This is all alleged until someone says otherwise, so don't take this as gospel - but if it is factual, you never heard it from me. ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Whitless is so bloody annoying tonight 😤 Throughout the show I just wanted to be violent towards the miserable witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
at first I thought this too after watching tonight’s episode that maybe it’ll be a storyline were it turns out Anna isn’t biologically George’s daughter just from what his dad said about Gina being just like George and he said how funny it is for two sisters with the same dad to be so different there was definitely more to what he saying it was odd. They couldn’t do a storyline where George’s dad is the father of Anna because Anna looks mixed race she doesn’t look fully white and obviously George’s dad is white and so is Cindy so if they do a storyline were the girls have different dads I don’t know were that story could go cause they’d have to make some random man from past the secret bio dad.

another idea that crossed my mind of what the storyline could be is was his dad being racist when he commented on how different Gina and Anna are like was he trying to say that Gina looks more black? from how he said she’s just like George and how Anna is so different to her. I feel like as awful and disgusting as racism is , they probably could make a storyline out of that showing what some people sadly have to go through with racism/colourism in a family. I could be wrong though with what the storyline is.

Reactions: 20
Some more 'Enders gossip while I remember. Not sure if this was posted at the time, but Lorraine Stanley (Karen)? She was allegedly fond of the white stuff. When she was axed, a TV producer by the name of Andi McLellan said on Twitter that the axing was "bad news for Stanley's coke dealer". His exact words. The Tweet's still up to this day.

Again, all alleged and no facts whatsoever here, but if it is factual - you never heard it from me. ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Really canny be doing with such a storyline, mixed raced myself and the questions you get asked about your skin tone and hair type is unbelievable 😅
As if he has asked that like one child can't take from her white mother.
Even siblings that have the same parents and are the same race can look completely differently🙄
Like come on man it's now 2024!!😂😂😂

Also when are they moving canoe, they are just going about their daily lives like they haven't 'hid' a whole body. I'd be a wreck😅😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Really canny be doing with such a storyline, mixed raced myself and the questions you get asked about your skin tone and hair type is unbelievable 😅
As if he has asked that like one child can't take from her white mother.
Even siblings that have the same parents and are the same race can look completely differently🙄
Like come on man it's now 2024!!😂😂😂

Also when are they moving canoe, they are just going about their daily lives like they haven't 'hid' a whole body. I'd be a wreck😅😂😂
Exactly. I don't think there's any question that Gina and Anna are the daughters of George and Cindy. Anna has just dyed her hair blonde!
George's father was rather menacing looking and seemed generally unpleasant.
What his mum said didn't ring true at all. Who would pay them to take someone else's child? Only social services can do that (they pay you to foster). The truth is that they probably bought a baby so she lied.

Reactions: 9
So, we know that Max Bowden (Ben) is leaving - and a user on WalfordWeb has provided some alleged tea as to why from a "well-placed source". Their exact words:

- Max's behaviour has been spiralling for a long time.
- The reason for his axing is "concern for his health".
- Kate Oates tried to step in and save Max's job, but was overruled.
- A Ben storyline for 2024 has been scrapped as a result of his axing (which indicates no current plans for a recast).
- Max Bowden and Tony Clay (Callum) don't get on behind the scenes.

This is all alleged until someone says otherwise, so don't take this as gospel - but if it is factual, you never heard it from me. ;)
Forgot to add but can no longer edit - the user on WalfordWeb who posted this has said that they themselves have heard backstage gossip of Max's on-set behaviour from as far back as the filming of the NYE 2021 episode, and is "similar to the tea I heard about Lorraine Stanley's axing" (read: potential drug use, if what I posted about Stanley above is true). So providing this is accurate, this has been building up since at least autumn 2021.

Would fit, as Max went through a tremendous amount personally in 2021, particularly regarding grief. I think he lost three of his friends (including his absolute ride or die) in the space of about six months to COVID, suicide and an undiagnosed brain aneurysm respectively. And if his last Twitter post is anything to go by, he's still in quite a bad place mentally because of the COVID lockdowns.

Again, all alleged and no facts whatsoever here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Having watched tonight’s episode, it seems that they’re going with a “one of the Knight girls isn’t George’s” storyline. Cindy wanting to get away from the Dad asap, then the Dad saying to Gina and Anna how it’s funny they’re so different when they have the same dad[/SPOILER]

I thought there was something creepy from last night episode where cindy made a sharp exit from the dad. I was thinking he tired it on with her, he gives out creepy vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.