Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do think whiney/shona has had her time in EE, she's had SO many storylines and its like... what else can they think up??

maybe a controversial take but i don't really like zack either πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember the days when the EE new year episodes were almost as exciting as the Christmas ones

Reactions: 20
I'm gonna have to go have a Muller Rice to stop thinking about Muller Fruit Corners thanks to this thread. πŸ˜πŸ˜†
I credit Daniella Westbrook for me never doing drugs. We used to get shown her collapsed nose at school πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I credit Daniella Westbrook for me never doing drugs. We used to get shown her collapsed nose at school πŸ˜‚.
Honestly, same!! I remember seeing photos and being like that is not normal. She should do an anti drug campaign since other work is drying up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, same!! I remember seeing photos and being like that is not normal. She should do an anti drug campaign since other work is drying up.
An anti drugs campaign from someone who hasn’t managed to stay off them πŸ˜‚
---
Not from her but seeing the damage it can do to people I’ve been around has put me off for life too

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
---

An anti drugs campaign from someone who hasn’t managed to stay off them πŸ˜‚
---

Not from her but seeing the damage it can do to people I’ve been around has put me off for life too
Thats a good point lol. I don't know how she let her nose come apart but continue on. Did she want to have no nose at all? Lauren has been back 1 episode and she's doing my head in already.

Reactions: 10
I was watching as I done the dishes and I thought someone had changed the chanel, I had to rewind it and done a double take. It wasn't even done well
I was so confused too πŸ˜‚ also the opening scene with the fireworks and Lauren was so cringe!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.