Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some spoilers coming up. Don't click if you don't want to know.

I enjoyed tonight's episode despite the fact that the annoying killjoy Lauren was in it šŸ˜
Seeing her walk through the airport with drugs made me think I wouldn't put it past her husband asking her to do it in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering what the point was to penny and the French woman what a crock of tit story. She wouldnā€™t have got through French customs with them in her bag in the first place to then have them in London, and what age is Louis meant to be that he can tell a complete stranger his great uncle is a cooper. EE done great on Christmas Day but this nonsense is unbearable

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That was dreadful. And so was her leaving her son in a room himself while at a party surrounded by dodgy strangers. I'm furious she's back haha
That annoyed me. Getting angry with strangers for playing with her son when she's the one who left him unattended to be a party pooper

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying ā€œa source has told us about Eveā€ ā€œa family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasnā€™t albies dadā€
Is that dean phoning em because he was loitering in the vic?
AND why did no one question whoā€™s feeding information to the plod

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying ā€œa source has told us about Eveā€ ā€œa family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasnā€™t albies dadā€
i thought this too! especially the keanu thing because who else would have known that other than the group and phil/kat?! (and bernie?) the way none of them have queried it (yet) is driving me mad šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
i can already tell the penny/lauren return isn't going to be that good šŸ˜‚ i assume someone will let slip about annie being max's and she'll have some big shouty match with linda??

Reactions: 10
I like that every apartment in Paris has an uninterrupted view of the Eiffel Tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So Lauren/Jac being seen with Canoe at the airport was a massive red herring šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Can't fault Zack during the argument with Whitney, he's just being realistic. It's probably a trauma response, but it still pisses me off that Whitney finds fault in everything

Reactions: 12
So if Lauren had never seen those drugs before her fingerprints wouldn't be on them šŸ¤”

Can't fault Zack during the argument with Whitney, he's just being realistic. It's probably a trauma response, but it still pisses me off that Whitney finds fault in everything
Can't wait for Whitless to leave. Zack should wake up and get away from her fast. If he stays with her he'll never be allowed out for a beer ever again.

Reactions: 14
The source for Eve was Kathy in her interview wasnā€™t it?
And I thought they said it was a family member who told them about Albie so I assumed they had spoken to Bernie about the fact her brother had gone missing and could she shed any light on why heā€™d held the six hostage at knifepoint

Reactions: 10
I am pretty sure both of these were explained though. I don't know if they said within the show to the 6, but I dont think its anything to do with Dean.
They found out about Eve because of Kathy, and Bernie mentioned being at the station all day before the police mentioned Keanu finding out about not being Albie's dad. So I think that part came from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.