Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Dead Body Day!! I am so far behind about a month but I’m going to watch tonight’s and then catch up when I can. I can’t know who got killed all over social media and not see it first hand 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Why does everyone think Mick will be back? Unpopular opinion, I liked his character and I liked him and L together. I'll never forgive Eastenders for turning their relationship into a misery like everyone else's life on the show.

However, they'll have to really pull something out the bag to interest me in yet another resuscitated character.

I still think Nish will be killed in some kind of defence by the 6 to stop him from killing Eve or Ravi.

I also think (plus hope) Dean will be a second DB.

Reactions: 10
Why does everyone think Mick will be back? Unpopular opinion, I liked his character and I liked him and L together. I'll never forgive Eastenders for turning their relationship into a misery like everyone else's life on the show.

However, they'll have to really pull something out the bag to interest me in yet another resuscitated character.

I still think Nish will be killed in some kind of defence by the 6 to stop him from killing Eve or Ravi.

I also think (plus hope) Dean will be a second DB.
The two fakeouts of him being alive the other day, and also because his body wasn’t found, and it’s Christmas. Those are the reasons for me anyway 😂 oh, and Danny dyer isn’t doing much these days so probs wants his job back.

Reactions: 9
Happy dead body day! Honestly SO excited but I’m also torn as I imagine tonight’s doof doof will be a cliffhanger and we’ll be itching for tomorrow’s episode 😂 so I’m undecided whether to watch them in succession tomorrow. But I’m a mum and doubt I’ll get that much time to myself.

I just don’t know who the body may be. It could go anyway now. The sneak peek when ravi shows up, hair down and says merry Christmas Suki 🥰😛🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been asked already. I’m in Ireland and it’s saying it’s not being shown until 22.40 tonight 😭 I haven’t the willpower to stay off twitter and not get spoilers. Anyone know how a person could watch it at the same time as those in the UK?
Nooo , bleeping Rte 🤬 I'm actually so annoyed there will be spoilers everywhere. Why have they done that the bleeping dickheads. I was excited to watch it at the same time as everyone on here too 😩

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been asked already. I’m in Ireland and it’s saying it’s not being shown until 22.40 tonight 😭 I haven’t the willpower to stay off twitter and not get spoilers. Anyone know how a person could watch it at the same time as those in the UK?
Oh ffs that is torture!!!! Drive to my house (I’m in the north) and we can watch it together 🍿

Nooo , bleeping Rte 🤬 I'm actually so annoyed there will be spoilers everywhere. Why have they done that the bleeping dickheads. I was excited to watch it at the same time as everyone on here too 😩
mum in Ireland too but watch it on the bbc thank god as I wouldn’t be able to wait for RTE to show it 🙈

Reactions: 1
Just imagine if they did kill Phil off, I know they wouldn't because he's a lifer to the programme. All these secrets and then boom he's dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why are rte the biggest shower of pricks!! Thing is they're not even showing it on Rte1.. it's rte2 which is why I'm like whyyy is it late if it not even the main channel?! Sorry back to your question-if you have sky you'll be able to watch it on BBC one, channel 141. Otherwise, try and see if you can get a free trial of a VPN, then see if you can download the BBC player. You should be able to sign up to a free VPN trial. Final option th would be to pay for a vpn. It's not even as if rte are showing anything worth watching 😡 Really hope this helps !
Happy DBD to one and all!!🎄🎅

Is anyone else worried about trying to keep up with the thread and watch at the same time? 🤣
Me! ✋️ I think I'll devote my full attention to the episode and then no doubt I'll be RUNNING here immediately afterwards to catch up 😆 and that's if my kids allow it and if I can even stay awake after only 5 hours sleep. Either way, I can't bloody wait.

Merry DBD one and all 💀🎄

Oh my god it’s bleeping TODAY. Feliz Ravi’s Dad x
Lmao love it🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.