Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked already. I’m in Ireland and it’s saying it’s not being shown until 22.40 tonight 😭 I haven’t the willpower to stay off twitter and not get spoilers. Anyone know how a person could watch it at the same time as those in the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would love some major twist but no idea what 😁!

This isn't a spoiler afaik, I am sure I saw it discussed on previous threads but I will spoiler it, just in case...
if it's Rocky, it will be a bit meh, as he is known to be leaving anyway.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been asked already. I’m in Ireland and it’s saying it’s not being shown until 22.40 tonight 😭 I haven’t the willpower to stay off twitter and not get spoilers. Anyone know how a person could watch it at the same time as those in the UK?
You could use a VPN? Set it to UK that might work.

Merry Christmas you philfy slags! Hope your day is full of laughter and food. Less than 12 hours to go now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am counting down.

I don't think a Christmas soap storyline has ever held my interest like this one. 😁

Reactions: 14
Get your predictions in now so afterwards you can't pretend you said that would be the murderer and deceased :D

Phil: Not killing him off.
Rocky: Kathy is not a murderer.

It's got to be one of the women killing the man mostly associated with them. I won't accept for again Nish killing Ravi because he didn't kill Eve or Kathy killing Jack for Denise. Stacey won't be murdering someone else on Christmas Day. Bernie would be even more pointless if Keanu dies. Rocky will just disappear. It's got to be *drum roll*.........

Linda killing Deano.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is Ravi with his hair flowing giving you Beast from Beauty and the beast vibes when he turns into human form?:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are are 10 slides on here from James Farrar who plays Zack, but for some reason I can’t get past the first one

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I still think it’s two dead bodies hence DBD: Dean upstairs and Nish downstairs. But as I could only choose one, I went for Dean being murdered by Linda upstairs.
However, Nish is still ma main man, man, and the majority are indeed also going for him. My third choice is Jack.
Downstairs murderer being Denise.

Of course could be totally wrong and Janine could turn up and murder off screen 😂

Reactions: 6
My choice is Nish is the body and I can’t decide about the killer! I think it’s not one of the Six. Possibly Eve!

Reactions: 4
I predict Nish is not gonna die and Mick is going to be back. I have no bleeping clue who will die. They’ve got a lot to pack into one episode - as Bernie I think has been confirmed telling Phil about Keanu, which is going to lead to Phil telling Sharon, Keanu retaliating and telling Kat about Phil etc etc etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.