Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
What I really loved about the episode was seeing Nish so uncomfortable during the showdown between the six women. You could literally see in his face the moment where he realised he couldnt pull the wool over anyones eyes anymore and he had lost control - even before he was wacked with the bottle. The 6 women being so condescending and disrespectful to him (rightly so). Coupled with surrounding him in the circle, you could tell he was panicking and feeling so exposed. It was such great acting

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Tanley

VIP Member
Ravi was fantastic in this episode, he looks bloody gorgeous with his hair down, he punched Nish, stood up for his kids, and gave Suki time to get out of the house. He’s a real life super hero ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I wasn’t pregnant when the flash forward episode was revealed, I now have a 6 week old🤣
Did you get pregnant just from watching the Ravi scenes?

What’s funny is that while Nish and Ravi were having a punch up in the kitchen, Nugget and Chips and Beans or whatever they’re called were just sitting there eating their Xmas dinner. None of them came in to help. Must have been awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Amazing episode can't wait for tomorrow....my mind does wander when I watch stuff though....like will jack give back the tin opener🫠😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Thanks to @Amydior1947 for the winning suggestion, with @Timz in a close second!

It's the day we've been waiting all year for, Dead Body Day!

Who will be the body(ies) on the floor in the Vic? Place your votes and the winners will get a free bargain box from McKlunky's, and 30 minutes in the alley behind the Vic with Phil, Ravi, and/or Nish.

Here's the bingo card for us all to play along. We got a headstart on our full house thanks to Eve's explosive return last week.

1703452844219.png

I'd also like to take a moment to tell every single one of you how much you've all made me laugh, and I can't wait to spend DBD with you Philthy animals!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Happy Christmas you total slags! ❤

1000001435.jpg

My nan sadly passed away this week and this thread has greatly lifted my spirits so thank you all. 🥰

Less than 24 hours left... can't wait to find out who has been slapped down. Eek!

1000001434.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Glittery1

VIP Member
Kat is an absolute EE legend and has been wronged by men her whole life, she should have been part of the six!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sineadmc85

They missed a trick there. They should have absolutely come out of the hall, in shock, only to see Nish gone from the floor...then hear a cough, turn back to the stairwell and there's Dean, standing over Keanu's body...smirking at them... Honestly I'm wasted in my 9 to 5!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35