Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry dead body day slags! Everyone remember and double check all dvds before pressing play and be wary of all doorstops/queen Victoria busts/ashtrays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Merry dead body day slags! Everyone remember and double check all dvds before pressing play and be wary of all doorstops/queen Victoria busts/ashtrays
Glad you’ve reminded me about the DVD’s. Just nearly played a video of me shaggin my bf’s dad instead of Home Alone 2

• Haha
Reactions: 30
nobody's gonna foil my plan to take over my local pub

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are are 10 slides on here from James Farrar who plays Zack, but for some reason I can’t get past the first one

Does anyone think James Farrar wants to dump his wife for a fat woman in her 40s that hasn't shaved her legs since September? 🥴🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
LADS, LADS, LADS AND TOTAL SLAGGGGGGGS!
Merry DEAD (sorry Jesus) day!!!! Who's ready for our SAUSAGE SURPRISE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas all! Am less of a total slag today and more of a Phil sleeping in the bins thanks to lots of Prosecco. Not even on the hard stuff yet. I might need a coffee (with baileys in it) to get through to 9.45.

IMG_6102.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My nan is convinced we’re not going to see who the killer actually in until tomorrow 😭
Nah I think they’ll show it because the Boxing Day episode will be released 6am and so we all must know tonight otherwise it will be a massive spoiler for those who don’t watch until aired

Reactions: 7
Nah I think they’ll show it because the Boxing Day episode will be released 6am and so we all must know tonight otherwise it will be a massive spoiler for those who don’t watch until aired
good point! Bloody hope you’re right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh hello James and Tony!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think they might be snoring their head off surrounded by Quality Street wrappers by the time the Duff duffs start?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think they might be snoring their head off surrounded by Quality Street wrappers by the time the Duff duffs start?
I'm already waist deep in miniature heroes wrappers, eyes are burning already 😂😂😂
May have to have a little nap🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.