• Keanu

Votes: 60 21.7%
  • Martin

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 26 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Amydior1947 for the winning suggestion, with @Timz in a close second!

It's the day we've been waiting all year for, Dead Body Day!

Who will be the body(ies) on the floor in the Vic? Place your votes and the winners will get a free bargain box from McKlunky's, and 30 minutes in the alley behind the Vic with Phil, Ravi, and/or Nish.

Here's the bingo card for us all to play along. We got a headstart on our full house thanks to Eve's explosive return last week.

1703452844219.png

I'd also like to take a moment to tell every single one of you how much you've all made me laugh, and I can't wait to spend DBD with you Philthy animals!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If Eve’s return has already been crossed off shouldn’t Nish saying man be done too? He said that recently didn’t he

Reactions: 8
24 hours to go! Reserve your sofa spot in front of the big TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say (and I’m a little squiffy), every time I look at the bingo card and see “Linda brings up Mick” I imagine her yacking him up like a cat does with a hairball.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My kids are going to bed extra early tomorrow night, new toys and selection boxes can wait until boxing day. Dead body day is more important

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Merry Christmas fellow EE fans 🎄 . The amount of crap the BBC have put on tv tonight they might as well have given us an episode of EE.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Merry Christmas my fellow EE lovers! I hope there is a Ravi or Phil under your trees 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Christmas you total slags! ❤

1000001435.jpg

My nan sadly passed away this week and this thread has greatly lifted my spirits so thank you all. 🥰

Less than 24 hours left... can't wait to find out who has been slapped down. Eek!

1000001434.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.