Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending love and hugs ❤
Ben should be on the classic episodes next year and I’ll tell you when he is!
Thank you so much my lovely! ❤ I cannot wait to see my Britney loving Ben but not looking forward to Stella abusing him. 😪

Sending love and hoping the excitement of tomorrow's EE brings a little sparkle to your difficult xmas day💗💗
Thank you, I know it sounds a bit sad but watching EastEnders and posting on here this week has really been a life saver for me. 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we only have one poll per thread, or is it possible to have a poll for who we think the killer will be?

This time tomorrow we will potentially know who is the dead body and who is the killer!! Man I'm excited.

Reactions: 18
This time tomorrow we will potentially know who is the dead body and who is the killer!! Man I'm excited.
Yes, it will be in the last 15 mins that were not shown to the soap journalists

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched their bit Get Britain Singing and omg they were all amazing. Heather blew me away and has confirmed my bisexuality 🤣
---
Yes, it will be in the last 15 mins that were not shown to the soap journalists
It must be amazing if the journos haven't been told. They get told everything else.

I saw a clip of all six ladies being interviewed and Lacey said "it's never been done before", and she wasn't meaning the flash forward 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Before the madness kicks off, just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread for making me split my sides laughing all year! Its a great little community we have here☺. everyone has a laugh while discussing EE, its just pure banter (with a little bit of Philth😀) and it really does lift the spirits! Here’s hoping dead body day lives up to all our expectations! Merry Christmas 🎄

Yous really are a bunch of funny fuckers on here so im awating 52 pages of pure craic😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy Christmas all! I’m a bit of a lurker here, only post every so often but god this thread cracks me up!

I’ll definitely be checking in here tomorrow and joining in with the fun! I’m not a big fan of Christmas for various reasons so look forward to sharing some laughs here instead.

Have a great day all, however you’re spending it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm looking forward to Dead Body Day tomorrow but I think I'm looking forward to this thread more. You've all kept me very entertained all year, with your humour, filth and horniness 😂

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, see you here at 9.45pm

• Heart
Hey another lurker here!

Don't have much to contribute but have really enjoyed this thread and love reading it after watching EE. Can't wait to see the episode later today. Merry Christmas all! 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s the chances of it being mick returning and killed by accident? 🫣 I know the actor said he would never go back and all but I’m wondering is it possible

• Angry
  • Haha
There’s not one soap on tonight. Doesn’t feel right
Honestly I’ve said to everyone I’ve spoke to tonight that it doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve and I think it’s because there’s no soaps on! I don’t ever remember a Christmas Eve without them?!

Reactions: 15
MERRY SIXMAS and HAPPY DBD!
Let’s hope we get our Tattle Crimbo hats on 🎅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.