Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon hasn’t really been a good friend to her considering their history.
She tried to poison her son
Sharongate. This was exposed the night of Kathy’s engagement to Phil
She then went and married him years later herself
all points tbf but it should have been Kathy imo...

New thread title LOL
Keep Bernie away from all SPOONS!, wooden, table, tea, soup, desert, Wetherspoons and Reese Witherspoon's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Part of me thinks Dean was hiding upstairs just to place him at the scene of the crime as a possible victim but there must be a reason behind it.

Also, how do they plan on making Nish take the fall while saving his life? Surely once he comes round he'd just deny it. I know he's outnumbered but still, he's better off dead if they want to get away with it.

Reactions: 9
I really want "stick a fork in me, I'm done" as the new thread title lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe they are taking Keanu to the caff as it was sold to Nish?
I almost forgot about the cafe transaction! During the commotion, considering they hadn't mentioned the cafe belongs to Nish, and that it'd work well with their plan, they're going to be absolutely bamboozled lmao

Reactions: 3

New thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.