Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the chances of it being mick returning and killed by accident? 🫣 I know the actor said he would never go back and all but I’m wondering is it possible
There is a trailer pic I saw earlier and there is a shadow in the window of the Vic in the background but I don't know if that's just meant to be the shadow of the victim or a hint at someone else. But anyway no more conspiracy theories from me, we have only a few more hours and get this hell over with tomorrow before proper Christmas starts at 9.45 😂

Reactions: 12
Happy Dead Body day to the best thread on Tattle!!!
I found this beut & thought you would all appreciate! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Santa has just been and left the pressies out, I'm now heading up to bed to try for about 6 hours sleep and all i can really think of is if Nish dies please let his last words be 'YOU ARE MY WIFE SUKi' and please let him be wearing a light grey package revealing suite it's how many of us would like to remember him, come on man don't let us down ...... man
(Merry Christmas and a happy dead body day to all of you lovely lot too 🤗)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Santa has just been and left the pressies out, I'm now heading up to bed to try for about 6 hours sleep and all i can really think of is if Nish dies please let his last words be 'YOU ARE MY WIFE SUKi' and please let him be wearing a light grey package revealing suite it's how many of us would like to remember him, come on man don't let us down ...... man
(Merry Christmas and a happy dead body day to all of you lovely lot too 🤗)
If his last word is “man” there may be a second body at Xmas because I will die laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Merry Dead Bod Day bitchesssssss 🎅🏼🥰

I plan to sneak upstairs and watch in peace 🤞🏼 hopefully see you all then!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas everyone!! I wish you all a day Phil-led with blessings as you’ve been Ravi-shing to share this thread with❤ All the laughs on here has made this my fav thread ever! Can’t wait for tonight when we finally find out who the body is 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.