Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to post this! I miss the original Johnny 🥴 he was a cutie
---
Look I keep having a recurring dream that I'm shagging Greg Davies, no judgement (or regrets, those dreams are goals) here.
Ngl, I’d do Greg too. Although, he reminds me of my diss supervisor, so there’s probably something I need to address 🤣
---
Thread is about to get even thirstier.
I’m probably the only one not attracted to that lad 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’d think she’d be smarter than to flash the cash in one of the two eating establishments in that part of London. Get a Deliveroo or something.
---

Thread is about to get even thirstier.
Those pretty blue eyes, luscious red lips and chest hair.

Yep, I'm suffering dehydration right now. 😍😍😆

Even if Sam Strike is still the cutest Johnny, I'm not hating this one. Ted Reilly was just too wooden, kinda cute, but just not a great actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not watched it this year purely because of Nigel Farage the Raging Racist. Didn’t watch it last year either because of Matt Hancock. From what I’ve seen/read, it seems like a lot of hate is unnecessarily being directed at Nella, whereas Farage gets a free pass.
---

The EE fan on Twitter/X who mashed The Six trailers together when they see the EE social media team posted their own version anyway. Bless them 😅
The hate is far from undeserved. Her behaviour and entitlement is outstanding. She has absolutely not respect for anyone, even the producers stepped in and had a word with her.

Reactions: 7
Nah he looks like a meth addict or former alkie, but he looks a tiny bit like Linda though with the blue eyes stare into you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hate is far from undeserved. Her behaviour and entitlement is outstanding. She has absolutely not respect for anyone, even the producers stepped in and had a word with her.
No way was it undeserved she is one of the worse campmates ever, truly nasty and very aggressive she made Nigel Farage look like Bambi.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww no it’s Danielle Harold she’s as skinny as Bambi, next to Nellay the Elephant trampling through the jungle 🤭

Farage is like Ian Beale, some kind of weasel or an ancient mongoose
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look I keep having a recurring dream that I'm shagging Greg Davies, no judgement (or regrets, those dreams are goals) here.
Like Jay on the inbetweeners said , his balls are probably like two giant wrecking balls smashing against her (or in this case AdApathy's) arse 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think he’ll blackmail him. I read this week he ruins Sharon’s party but telling the whole pub what he knows
What party is this? Is it her hen do? I’ve lost track of whether they have booked a date yet
---
New Johnny looks very different to the last two. I wonder how long it will be before him and Ben jump back into bed

• Haha
  • Wow
What party is this? Is it her hen do? I’ve lost track of whether they have booked a date yet
---

New Johnny looks very different to the last two. I wonder how long it will be before him and Ben jump back into bed
It would certainly be more interesting then Ben and Callum. But I'd also be totally over yet another cheating storyline if that happened.

Reactions: 9
Those pretty blue eyes, luscious red lips and chest hair.

Yep, I'm suffering dehydration right now. 😍😍😆

Even if Sam Strike is still the cutest Johnny, I'm not hating this one. Ted Reilly was just too wooden, kinda cute, but just not a great actor.
I actually had to Google Ted Reilly and don’t even remember him… I have OG Johnny in my head! Can’t actually remember the second one haha.

I actually had to Google Ted Reilly and don’t even remember him… I have OG Johnny in my head! Can’t actually remember the second one haha.
I don't even think Second Johnny even really had a proper storyline or I certainly can't remember if he did or not

I don't even think Second Johnny even really had a proper storyline or I certainly can't remember if he did or not
Shockingly he was in it longer than Jonny the first! So he definitely didn’t have much screen time for me to literally not recognise his face at all 😂

• Haha
It would certainly be more interesting then Ben and Callum. But I'd also be totally over yet another cheating storyline if that happened.
Ugh no. Can already picture it. Ben and Callum have a row and Ben gets so drunk he causes a scene in the Vic. He shags Johnny and Callum finds out, doing his wounded deer face. Ben blames it on his trauma over Lola and gets almost instantly forgiven. Maybe Lexi is let out of the cupboard to sing a love song. Ballum fans go wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you know this?
It was reported in the papers. She'd been raving and raging at the older men, namely Fred and Nige, and just screaming and yelling over them without listening (like the ignorant entitlent tool she is) and it was reported that the noticeable calm and friendly domeaner the last few days was because they stepped in and had a word with her and told her this was supposed to be a fun and enjoyable experience and she was making it not so for others. I'll try dig out the link.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Greg Davies is like Rik Mayall on steroids 😂

He also reminds of Rocky 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.