Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this confirmed anywhere because the 15 minute show on BBC 3 can’t be right?

IMG_7050.jpeg

ETA
EE is definitely 9:45. Can’t wait 🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is todays episode not I’m on the iPlayer yet? The last episode on mine is yesterdays - raging!

Does anyone else think there might be an attack around Christmas to make us think that's the dead body but then it ends up being someone else..

Reactions: 5
9.45 start 😩
That’s so late, I’m going to have to be careful with my Christmas shenanigans or I’ll be fast asleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope the Whodunnit title doesn’t mean the Xmas day episode won’t show the actual killing, and we’ll have weeks of guessing who actually killed them.
Good theory .. that makes me think it will be someone they all hate, otherwise it'll be obvious

Reactions: 7
I hope the Whodunnit title doesn’t mean the Xmas day episode won’t show the actual killing, and we’ll have weeks of guessing who actually killed them.
Maybe it will show the killing sort of and we’ll see who died but we won’t actually see who delivers the final blow?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just had a random plot twist thought, imagine if it turned out the flashback was all part of a murder mystery party that they arranged for Sharon's hen do and nobody ends up dying at all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just had a random plot twist thought, imagine if it turned out the flashback was all part of a murder mystery party that they arranged for Sharon's hen do and nobody ends up dying at all 😂
Or the DA spotted in the January scenes were Davinder.
---
Or the DA spotted in the January scenes were Davinder.
Don't laugh, they killed Denny at a similar age!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just put Eastenders on at my mums. One as she hasn’t seen last week and also because I kinda wanna see psycho Nish again 😏🥵😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how Walford police seemingly aren’t even bothered there might be a kidnapper on the loose. It’s just like, you’ve got the kid back now. We aren’t bothering to look into this further.
The mad thing is I’m sure the police actually wanted more info they asked Sharon but she said no. They just took her word for it basically and just left it at that.

Reactions: 10
If they film 3 months in advance ish then the funeral could be for a death in February, potentially March time?
An excellent point! So Canoe will be around for a while, probably on the run with Phil’s money and takes Lauren on a whirlwind trip abroad that should have been Sharon’s honeymoon. I can’t think why they would both be at the airport unless they’re going to the Australian jungle 😂

Otherwise

I hope IRL Jacqueline runs away with Danny, to spite her philandering Towie hubbie Dan 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.