Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An excellent point! So Canoe will be around for a while, probably on the run with Phil’s money and takes Lauren on a whirlwind trip abroad that should have been Sharon’s honeymoon. I can’t think why they would both be at the airport unless they’re going to the Australian jungle 😂

Otherwise

I hope IRL Jacqueline runs away with Danny, to spite her philandering Towie hubbie Dan 🥴
I don’t think she’ll ever leave him unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 5
9.45pm?? Will need to make sure I don't enter a food coma and pass out. I need to watch it live though, even if I need to pin my eyes open!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Plus will there be a post-reveal after show in the Vic hosted with Joe Swash?

At this point I’ll have to train myself to be awake at midnight 😵💫 I go bed at 11ish these days.

Is there an episode on Crimbo night before the 9.45pm one? Or do we wait 24+ hrs after Christmas Eve? 🤔

THERE BETTER NOT BE FECKIN’ GAVIN AND STACEY ON PRIME TIME 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

At this point I’ll have to train myself to be awake at midnight 😵💫 I go bed at 11ish these days.

Is there an episode on Crimbo night before the 9.45pm one? Or do we wait 24+ hrs after Christmas Eve? 🤔

The Joe Swash thing is on Monday 11th on BBC Three.
I don’t get that. Eastenders revealed used to be after the event. What are they going to reveal?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

There is no Christmas Eve ep as it’s a Sunday, I’m assuming Thursday will be the last episode we see before Christmas night unless there’s a schedule change

• Wow
Reactions: 5
9.45pm?? Will need to make sure I don't enter a food coma and pass out. I need to watch it live though, even if I need to pin my eyes open!
Am I the only one who has a Xmas day nap? Get pissed, snooze, wake up about 5pm feeling a bit disorientated, then crack open the cheese and crackers and baileys. Should give you the energy to get through until midnight.

9.45pm does that mean we can get a Ravi sex scene?

With that time slot we are gonna be talking on here until like 6am Boxing Day morning 😂

• Haha
The sad thing is we don’t get an EE episode for Xmas Eve or New Year’s Eve but I guess we’re supposed to be getting ready to partay! 🍾

WHEN THE BELL TOLLS MIDNIGHT 🔔 🕛 🫨 IT’S A LOCK-IN 😂

Reactions: 6
Christmas for me this year is going to be absolutely tit, quite appropriate for the tit year I've had, so the thought of this thread on Christmas Day is filling me with joy. Even if Ravi doesn't get his dick out, I'll have a merry Christmas thanks to you all
---
Will we all be wishing each other ‘Merry dead body day’ on the 25th?
I have a Thortful creator account. very tempted to knock up a card with this on

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I need to know what DA stands for? For the love of God tell me 😂 I'm really confused now
I'm still patiently waiting for someone to tell me what DA stands for, it's been bothering me all evening 😂
In the funeral spoiler pics you can see a floral arrangement that seems to start with the letters DA. Most people have speculated that it could be a DAD arrangement.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Waiting for Boxing Day when the flash forward becomes a flashback, then watch everything back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.