Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT I THINK RAVI KILLS KAREN AND then Ravi gets killed at Xmas.

When Ravi got Chelsea’s job back at Peggy’s, Phil said Ravi owes him one. Wonder if Phil will get Ravi to kill Kaz and then he gets caught on the square by someone

• Wow
Reactions: 13

When Ravi got Chelsea’s job back at Peggy’s, Phil said Ravi owes him one. Wonder if Phil will get Ravi to kill Kaz and then he gets caught on the square by someone
OMG THAT'S REALLY PLAUSIBLE

I think you might be onto something there. Gets caught by Sharon, maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sorry for interrupting your thought provoking conversation about theories… I had a dream last night that Nish was my dad. Not sexual dad… my actual dad 🤣. He seemed really sweet! I even cried and said I missed him when he was in prison 😫I blame my daddy issues for that dream lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry for interrupting your thought provoking conversation about theories… I had a dream last night that Nish was my dad. Not sexual dad… my actual dad 🤣. He seemed really sweet! I even cried and said I missed him when he was in prison 😫I blame my daddy issues for that dream lmao
Look I keep having a recurring dream that I'm shagging Greg Davies, no judgement (or regrets, those dreams are goals) here.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

I don't think Phil will be trying to kill Karen anytime soon. He knows she's an idiot. Killing Canoe is more likely but as he knows that Shazza would be traumatised by that it also seems unlikely at the moment.
Phil will take his money back and either blackmail Canoe or tell Shazza about the kidnap.

Reactions: 14
Just shows how stupid Walford police are 🙄 you would think they would check everyone’s phones and social media.

We don’t know yet what Dean is going to do with the recording, but I suspect he will play that at some point which I am not looking forward to.
I like how Walford police seemingly aren’t even bothered there might be a kidnapper on the loose. It’s just like, you’ve got the kid back now. We aren’t bothering to look into this further.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Dean will play the voice recording to Linda and everyone after the choir are singing carols in the square… or Dean sneaks into the Vic again and plays it to Linda when the jukebox stops 📱💥

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think he’ll blackmail him. I read this week he ruins Sharon’s party but telling the whole pub what he knows

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can see a lot of secrets coming out soon. Between the kidnapping, Phil sleeping with the woman who can't move her face, Phil finding out he's a dad for the millionth time, ravi sparing eve.. its a lot to digest! I can't wait until next year for everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have become completely irrational about Karen I can't stand her, she annoys me so much with her flashing her cash around !! I wish she would do something else with her hair as well.....:devilish:

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched yesterday’s episode yet but have seen clips and need to ask did Kat’s blouse have the colours from the 6 on it? A bit like her wedding dress?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have become completely irrational about Karen I can't stand her, she annoys me so much with her flashing her cash around !! I wish she would do something else with her hair as well.....:devilish:
You’d think she’d be smarter than to flash the cash in one of the two eating establishments in that part of London. Get a Deliveroo or something.
---
Thread is about to get even thirstier.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.