Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was very young watching the whole Sharon and Phil affair in the early 90’s and it was quite exciting tbh and I remember when Grant played the recording in the vic 😂 all came crashing down.

Never imagined decades later Sharon and Phil would marry, divorce, and have a child 😂
Why are so many eastenders affairs on camera 😭 bunch of doggers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Denise constantly finding out things that Jack hadn't told her reminds me of this in american dad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have nothing useful to say about tonight. Just that I'm glad the truth about Albie's kidnapping was revealed fairly swiftly once Phil started having suspicions about the Taylors. Way better than having it bubble up over a number of weeks, like Rocky's involvement in the cafe fire (which is yet to be revealed).

Reactions: 20
Why are so many eastenders affairs on camera 😭 bunch of doggers
Sadly it was only on tape. But if you haven’t seen it it’s an iconic scene!

I’m most impressed that Grant managed to work that 90s DJ equipment so confidently.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sadly it was only on tape. But if you haven’t seen it it’s an iconic scene!

I’m most impressed that Grant managed to work that 90s DJ equipment so confidently.
You slut
D93D33B8-92F4-46D0-8FAE-215B601D0B3F.png

---
Also why does the Queen Vic look exactly the same 30 years later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are Sharon and Kathy both wearing brown skirt suits? The 90s were an odd time. Got a party to go to? Why not dress as the receptionist at an insurance company.
Yes, clubbing and going out in the early 90s was odd. People were either really casual or dressed like it was a salesperson of the year awards! 😂 Just watch a few episodes of The Hitman and Her to get an idea lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are Sharon and Kathy both wearing brown skirt suits? The 90s were an odd time. Got a party to go to? Why not dress as the receptionist at an insurance company.
To be fair, I spent most of the early 2000s in clubs dressed in office wear. Nearly died of shock when my daughters started going out in trainers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think now that Phil has revealed all about Albie’s kidnapping it could go either way: Sharon doesn’t believe Phil and thinks he has it out for Canoe and Karen or Sharon believes Phil’s and forgives Canoe but plans revenge on him.

I can’t see how Sharon would not believe Phil the evidence is all there. I agree with others I can see Karen taking all the blame.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I spent most of the early 2000s in clubs dressed in office wear. Nearly died of shock when my daughters started going out in trainers
This is what I wore to a party in the 90s
24BB1C52-20BA-4E8A-B955-C4F485D2ACCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That is so early 90’s 🥰

How did you manage to match your waistcoat bow tie to the background?
In the full picture I’m matching with my brother and the wallpaper. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am here for all the lies coming out. Drama drama drama 🤩

Seen a few comments here about when the Christmas episodes will appear on iplayer. I stayed at my mums last year and was doing bedtime with my little ones when EE aired. They didn’t put the episode on that night, and all following episodes didn’t appear on iplayer until the following day so I couldn’t even catch up once my children were asleep. I stayed a few days as I was unwell and I got really behind 🤣 not sure why they can’t be automatically added but from comments here sometimes the episodes go on late, so I assume someone manually adds each one.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't mind her if she didnt pander to that horrible nellas every need and kiss her arse constantly. She's a nasty, horrible witch that behaves like a spoilt, lazy teenager (nella not danielle).
She’s too much of a people pleaser and it is coming across disingenuous. She also seems very keen for the men to like her. Not what I had anticipated

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.