Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Phil finding out about kidnap aftermath is likely to be better than the kidnapping story itself.

I hope Karens not the christmas body or even in the dead body day episode!

Reactions: 11
what do we reckon...Felix moves the money?
Yeah I reckon, but I think Karen will own up and/or Mitch confesses on her behalf before this so then Phil goes all Stewie Griffin asking "Where's my money man!?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sonia on the group chat, I'm not surprised probably giving out her nurse advice at any opportunity. Phil was very angry tonight and I loved it. Stressed out at the phone and ravi can clearly see suki is repulsed. I need/want ravi to pull through and tell suki everything and bring eve back! He can redeem himself i know it. Tommy is a mouthy wee tit isnt he 😆

Reactions: 14

Me after a bottle of mulled wine trying to take in everything going on in the Christmas Day episode^ 🤣

Hopefully mum and I will be able to watch it without interruptions. We’re hosting this year and anything involving my brother, his wife and kids ends up being really loud. They just don’t know when to shut up 😫.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Me after a bottle of mulled wine trying to take in everything going on in the Christmas Day episode^ 🤣

Hopefully mum and I will be able to watch it without interruptions. We’re hosting this year and anything involving my brother, his wife and kids ends up being really loud. They just don’t know when to shut up 😫.
You know what to do.
IMG_7061.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wanted to see Tara Misu and Phil have a scrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm one of the few who preferred the 2nd Johnny. The first one was too "Hollywood" for me.

Reactions: 3

You know the drill 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive never saw the need for Tara Misu and found her boring as F but i am pissing myself at her in tonight's 🤣 brilliant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was very young watching the whole Sharon and Phil affair in the early 90’s and it was quite exciting tbh and I remember when Grant played the recording in the vic 😂 all came crashing down.

Never imagined decades later Sharon and Phil would marry, divorce, and have a child 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.