Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Phil dies on Xmas day I will remove my decorations and enter 30 days of mourning. They can’t kill of the Lord of the Ehs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If Phil dies on Xmas day I will remove my decorations and enter 30 days of mourning. They can’t kill of the Lord of the Ehs
If they do they will regret it in the long run because it’ll be a huge loss to Eastenders and a big mistake

Reactions: 23
Nah Phil's not going anywhere.
After seeing the new promo pics I think the victim is blatantly
Jack

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope you wake up to Ravi under your tree if I can’t have him I’ll be happy for someone else to live the dream
That's the only lump I want to find in my stockings if you know what I mean
---
Instead of the Knights Who Say Ni, it's the Phils Who Say EH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't believe they would kill Phil off until old age like Peggy. I don't see him leaving and if he ever did they would definitely leave the door open for him to return. I will also be disappointed if its Dean or rocky it seems such a waste to focus on either of them. Can't/won't lose Jack or I will enter a state of mourning before protesting. Its got to be Nish or Keanu for me, I think ravi is slowly seeing how manipulative nish is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was anyone else shouting at the telly when watching? Jonny Russo's video tonight is gonna be epic.

Keanu needs to be the xmas body just for being such a bleeping weasel and throwing his mum under the bus like that. Also, MITCH SHOULD HAVE SAI IN THE PUB THAT KEANU WAS IN ON IT!

I was bleeping howling at the off-camera remarks from Elaine.

Felix putting the money in the oven. I was fully expecting it to be that the money was burnt to a crisp because he'd not long cooked dinner for the kids before hiding the cash in there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.