Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I wore to a party in the 90s
View attachment 2614300
Were you the DJ? Last time I saw a waistcoat like that was on a DJ at a wedding who kept playing UB40.

Tonight was great. I was dreading the storyline with weeks of Phil silently raging, so I’m very happy he ended up confronting them right away. All that was missing was a baseball bat for a truly iconic moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Karen will try denying. They’ll all march over to the flat and the money will be gone. Tara Misu/Felix will have moved it. They didn’t find it for no reason.

Reactions: 13
I think Karen will try denying. They’ll all march over to the flat and the money will be gone. Tara Misu/Felix will have moved it. They didn’t find it for no reason.
She can deny it but how would that explain the picture of Albie on social media with malcolm?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can deny it but how would that explain the picture of Albie on social media with malcolm?

How did Sam find the post to give to Phil, but none of the Taylor's noticed it?

Did I miss a scene? Karen would have told him to remove it if she'd seen it? No? I'm confused.

Reactions: 4
How did Sam find the post to give to Phil, but none of the Taylor's noticed it?

Did I miss a scene? Karen would have told him to remove it if she'd seen it? No? I'm confused.
Karen and Keanu are thick and probably didn’t even think of making sure there were no pictures online

• Haha
Were you the DJ? Last time I saw a waistcoat like that was on a DJ at a wedding who kept playing UB40.

Tonight was great. I was dreading the storyline with weeks of Phil silently raging, so I’m very happy he ended up confronting them right away. All that was missing was a baseball bat for a truly iconic moment.
Phil making a beeline for the bat in the cupboard lives in my head rent-free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can felix be the body at Christmas please. I don't find him funny or entertaining, he just comes across like a massive twit.
Had to laugh at Tommy pocketing the cash and Phil was to busy heavy breathing to notice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can felix be the body at Christmas please. I don't find him funny or entertaining, he just comes across like a massive twit.
Had to laugh at Tommy pocketing the cash and Phil was to busy heavy breathing to notice 😂
I liked Felix at first, but they’ve not added any substance to his character whatsoever.

Tommy and Phil had me dying 🤣. I’m wondering whether the pocketed cash will be addressed at some point? It’d be a bit odd to randomly slip that in if there’s nothing to it

I liked Felix at first, but they’ve not added any substance to his character whatsoever.

Tommy and Phil had me dying 🤣. I’m wondering whether the pocketed cash will be addressed at some point? It’d be a bit odd to randomly slip that in if there’s nothing to it
Was it on here or maybe another thread I read that the actor was rude and a do you know who I am type character in real life?
It was only a couple of notes but could be the start of tommy turning into a little hooligan storyline😂 he's a good wee actor though, I just love kat, Phil and family together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Is this new news? I suppose we were expecting it to be one of these
I can’t imagine Eastenders wanting to get rid of Phil Mitchell anytime soon killing him off when he is one of the most popular characters for a very long time and he’s makes the show good.

I still think Nish being killed wouldn’t be shocking cause you would expect him to be killed after everything so I feel like they’d choose a character we’d least expect.

Jack has been in Eastenders so long and haven’t heard anything about the actor leaving I would be surprised if he wanted to leave so I wouldn’t expect him to be killed and I don’t know what reason any of the 6 women would have to kill him even if does cheat on Denise with Stacey at some point I don’t think he’d be killed for that. Also isn’t his daughter I think her name is Penny? who was in the show years ago she’s coming back soon that’s what I read so can’t imagine they’d kill him off when his daughter is meant to be coming back unless they come back for his funeral…

The actor who plays Rocky is leaving and I know Kathy still needs to find out he set fire to the cafe but I don’t know if it would be that exciting of a storyline for him to be killed cause I was expecting it would be someone that there wouldn’t be too much hints about so that we would be shocked.

Deans giving Linda an awful time and at some point you would expect him to die most likely Mick coming back to kill him is what everyone is expecting so I don’t know if they would kill Dean just yet when he hasn’t been back for long.

Keanu is in a lot of of the drama with the kidnap scam so I wouldn’t be surprised if him and Phil get into a fight cause Keanu might reveal Phil cheated on Kat but then Phil might of found out by then that he’s Albies dad so maybe they’ll both get into a fight over all of that that leads to one of them killing each other. The only thing is in the trailer with the 6 women none of them look upset at whoever’s been killed. Yeah they look in shock but Sharon is the one who kneels down to check if the person is dead and she doesn’t seem emotionally attached to whoever she’s speaking about but if it’s Phil that is killed I would imagine her to be upset.

As for Ravi there’s definitely more to his storyline with Denise they’re not going to just leave things the way they are so maybe she kills him but even then because he’s been a villain at times I don’t think Denise killing him would be shocking

Obviously it’s one of those 7 men that dies so there might be a twist and maybe I’m expecting too much hoping to be shocked but I hope this Christmas episode is better than last years

• Heart
Reactions: 18
GAtHh5LWcAA6sq-.jpeg.jpg

From this line up I definitely hope its Dean, or failing that Rocky or Canoe.
If it's Phil or Ravi Christmas will be ruined forever 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do I love Phil so much and just want the best for him 😂 it will be a sad day when he’s killed off and I really hope it’s not Christmas Day 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So as we expected, Karen has fully taken the blame and it looks like she’s going on the run!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.