Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have people heard that Martin is leaving? I will be gutted if that’s true. He can’t be the body at Christmas, there is no way that Kathy, Sharon and Stacey would have such a muted response. Unless the suggestion is that Theo is the body and Martin is the killer?

Reactions: 7
Where have people heard that Martin is leaving? I will be gutted if that’s true. He can’t be the body at Christmas, there is no way that Kathy, Sharon and Stacey would have such a muted response. Unless the suggestion is that Theo is the body and Martin is the killer?
If Martin kills Theo I hope Stacey gives him one right on the bar and the other five's reactions are a mixture of pride and bewilderment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Martin kills Theo I hope Stacey gives him one right on the bar and the other five's reactions are a mixture of pride and bewilderment
😂😂 love it
Martin is the best man on the square , he deserves a good seeing to, doesn't he?

Reactions: 7
Maybe Martin does kill Theo, while defending Stacey. But everyone there knows what a tit Theo is, so they cover up the death somehow? They could hide Theo’s body, after all who would miss him?

Reactions: 4
Maybe Martin does kill Theo, while defending Stacey. But everyone there knows what a tit Theo is, so they cover up the death somehow? They could hide Theo’s body, after all who would miss him?
Has anyone watched desparate housewives? If so they did a similar thing with one of the wives stepdad and the they all covered it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
they honestly have wild chemistry 🤣

ben absolutely fancied keanu a bit (a lot).
When Keanu first arrived and started working at the garage I honestly thought they were gonna go down a Ben/Keanu road, all the signs were there. Shame they didn't.

Oh goodness I really have put the cat among the pigeons haven't I. I read it on sm and now I cant find it. Hope I'm wrong and I'll deserve a good telling off! But it does make more sense that Theo is the body and Martin the killer

• Haha
Can’t see anything about him leaving other than some speculation and the usual articles like ‘Is Patrick the dead body at Xmas? TikTok users think they’ve figured it out!’

Oh goodness I really have put the cat among the pigeons haven't I. I read it on sm and now I cant find it. Hope I'm wrong and I'll deserve a good telling off! But it does make more sense that Theo is the body and Martin the killer
Tbf I was going off a previous theory of Martin stood in front of a fire when he disappeared at Christmas 2020, and the flash forward for Crimbo 2023 starts with the fireplace crackling 🔥

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was very subtle from Priya and that whole conversation was difficult to fathom what this had to do with anything. Avani is older than Priya has told them and probably not Ravi's daughter.

The story currently goes that Priya left Nugget on Ravi's doorstep when he was 6 weeks old and he didn't see her again. SO Ravi better get his diary out and check the dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I read it yesterday when i was surfing. Cant remember what site perhaps DS, now I cant find it. Apologies if I got it wrong didn't mean to traumatise the James Bye adorers. He did say though that the xmas episodes are the best EE has ever done and they giving the Theo storyline a good walloping
Too late, you’ve already traumatised me. I expect reimbursement for my therapy session…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ridiculously convenient reaction from Phil so now St. Sharon doesn’t have to tell him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.