Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Phil tell Sharon to get out? They’ve been getting on well for ages, he paid Albie’s ‘ransom’ and offered to go to the hospital with her for the test results. He wouldn’t suddenly turn on her when she is clearly upset and says she needs to tell him something. That scene didn’t make sense, it’s just a device to drag out the reveal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would Phil tell Sharon to get out? They’ve been getting on well for ages, he paid Albie’s ‘ransom’ and offered to go to the hospital with her for the test results. He wouldn’t suddenly turn on her when she is clearly upset and says she needs to tell him something. That scene didn’t make sense, it’s just a device to drag out the reveal.
It was ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Suppose it was to show why Sharon goes ahead with the wedding with Canoe as Phil was ignorant about degree-level genetics 🧬 [although he is seemingly successful in hunter-gathering for the Mitchell empire and sowing his wild oats with total slaags!]

Reactions: 5
Why can't I remember any of these swears? I think I vaguely remember the shagging one. I always thought the use of 'witch' was a bit spicy for Eastenders :ROFLMAO:
Didnt Peggy call Sharon a witch when she bought the Vic wayy back? Could be remembering that way wrong though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haaaate those scenes in soaps where someone sits someone down and does the dramatic I’ve got something to tell you speech. And then the other person picks a fight or goes on about their own problem, so the character doesn’t tell them what’s going on. It’s the laziest writing and nobody in real life acts like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haaaate those scenes in soaps where someone sits someone down and does the dramatic I’ve got something to tell you speech. And then the other person picks a fight or goes on about their own problem, so the character doesn’t tell them what’s going on. It’s the laziest writing and nobody in real life acts like that.
It's up there when someone listens to half a story and storms off and misses the good bit. It was so stupid tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's up there when someone listens to half a story and storms off and misses the good bit. It was so stupid tonight.
Actually I’ve come across people like that with a short-temper 😂 even me 🥲 then I think how could I be more patient but it’s impossible, I’m like the zoned out cat

IMG_2578.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re dead right, its so frustrating and cliche in soaps especially. Phil being randomly mad at Sharon was just shoehorned in for some sort of dramatic effect but its boring now. EE needs to keep things snappy and engaging, move things on, otherwise it just gets tedious and pointless

Reactions: 4
Ooh I like the possible twist with Avani being older than she pretends to be, hence not going to school. If she's supposed to be 14 then how is she going to get away with it?
It brings up some other questions though because if Priya already had a daughter before she had Nugget with Ravi, how could he not know that 🤔

Ollie putting Dean into a family picture seemed very unlikely and random as he hardly knows him. Linda is pissing me off with her constant whingeing about Dean. She can quite easily avoid him and has no reason to interact with him at all as he's banned from the pub and everyone in the community knows what he did now. It amused me that Jack was unable to say which particular law she was breaking with the fliers. Any real cop would be straight out with that and telling her what the consequences could be.

Then Shazza goes to Phil's House, drinks half a bottle of wine, doesn't tell him about Albie and he gets shirty with her for no real reason 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh I like the possible twist with Avani being older than she pretends to be, hence not going to school. If she's supposed to be 14 then how is she going to get away with it?
It brings up some other questions though because if Priya already had a daughter before she had Nugget with Ravi, how could he not know that 🤔

Ollie putting Dean into a family picture seemed very unlikely and random as he hardly knows him. Linda is pissing me off with her constant whingeing about Dean. She can quite easily avoid him and has no reason to interact with him at all as he's banned from the pub and everyone in the community knows what he did now. It amused me that Jack was unable to say which particular law she was breaking with the fliers. Any real cop would be straight out with that and telling her what the consequences could be.

Then Shazza goes to Phil's House, drinks half a bottle of wine, doesn't tell him about Albie and he gets shirty with her for no real reason 🙄
As a member of the Linda Support Club, I’m going to have to fight you outside 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Linda appears to have PTSD as she is hypervigilant around Dean and getting the ick, even though he may not strike her again, the body, mind, and soul do not forget. I do think it’s good she has been shown support from family and friends but it’s when Linda is left alone… the feelings return, and that is the hardest part, everything around her will remind her…

I had a similar reaction of being triggered by the Saville docu-drama recently, so it brought back memories 😢 and I was angry with those around me, but also helpless why I couldn’t understand these things happen. I have PTSD and just getting by (awaiting treatment) so I have to say I am glad EE is portraying this even though everyday for Linda is hard…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Linda stan here too! Could think of nothing worse than the guy who raped or assaulted you walking around within close proximity, everywhere you go. It would be like them living down the street from you. F that one of us would have to go.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, surely Ravi would have to know if she already had a child when they were together - unless she never ever mentioned her for some reason.

Maybe she is her sister rather than her daughter. There has to be a reason they got a 23 year old actress to play the character...

If Avani is older than they're letting on, and therefore not Ravi's daughter, I'll need a really good explanation of why and how they had the gumption to forward plan it when Nugget arrived at Priya's. It doesn't really make sense that Nugget gets to Priya and they decide to say Avani is her and Ravi's daughter. If Avani is older, then I don't think she can be Priya's daughter either

Reactions: 8
Whenever I see Linda on screen she reminds me of one of the pink ladies from Grease 😄
She should go hard, steal Shazzas skin tight black leggings and get a boyfriend with attitude to beat Dean up 😀

• Haha
Phil Mitchell is the Nick Cannon of the square, Phil Cannon 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.