Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, surely Ravi would have to know if she already had a child when they were together - unless she never ever mentioned her for some reason.

Maybe she is her sister rather than her daughter. There has to be a reason they got a 23 year old actress to play the character...

Ravi was her drug dealer and not necessarily her boyfriend as such. She has already said very tongue in cheek and sarcastically that they 'fell in love and Nugget was born', indicating that it wasn't a relationship but a meeting of convenience for her drug habit.

So Ravi may not have been aware of her having a child already, then when Nugget was born she couldn't cope with another child, so left him on Ravi's doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whenever I see Linda on screen she reminds me of one of the pink ladies from Grease 😄
She should go hard, steal Shazzas skin tight black leggings and get a boyfriend with attitude to beat Dean up 😀
Polish_20231117_122702966.jpg

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing my mind
Cause the café is on fire
It's electrifrying!

You'd better shape up
And get rid of Dean
But my heart is set on Mick

You're not the one that I want !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2576677

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing my mind
Cause the café is on fire
It's electrifrying!

You'd better shape up
And get rid of Dean
But my heart is set on Mick

You're not the one that I want !
Absolutely love this as it reminded me EE cast had done Grease musical before for Children in Need! 😂 🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow that was nearly ten years ago!

I wonder if we’ll get an EE special (and SCD special) with the EE cast tonight for Children in Need 2023 🤞🤞
We could do with some cheering up 🥰

Whenever I see Linda on screen she reminds me of one of the pink ladies from Grease 😄
She should go hard, steal Shazzas skin tight black leggings and get a boyfriend with attitude to beat Dean up 😀
I often wonder where the hell she gets her clothes from. Although some of the individual dresses and things aren’t too bad, I think she just makes it worse with the giant buns and bows.

I’ve just been down a YouTube rabbit hole of EE on CIN. Lovely to see some of the old faces that I miss, like the Masoods, Roxy, Shirley. And I enjoyed playing spot the previous version of Lauren, Lucy, Ben and others.
Hope there will be something tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Ian and Cindy are doing something for CIN. I briefly heard it on the radio - Race across The world Yorkshire 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen shona mcgarty is in beauty and the beast alongside Harry Reid who played one of the Ben's. Was he not the dodgy guy or am I thinking of another one?

Reactions: 6
Ben and Paul were great together, far more chemistry than current Ben and Callum.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Ian and Cindy are doing something for CIN. I briefly heard it on the radio - Race across The world Yorkshire 😂
This. It looks absolutely dreadful especially when you see the amazing grease special shared here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.