Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not CIN related but do you remember when the BBC used to do an annual EastEnders Christmas Party in the early/mid 00s? It was a kind of weird mix of guests and music hosted by Shane Richie from the Square. Something which would never get commissioned now for various reasons. You can see a synopsis of one of the shows here (I’m predicting most of those guests has never watched EE but were somewhat well remunerated for their time) https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/1f70f3da76d149b082d2a2cf4ab56f76
Yes! I always remember Sam Mitchell singing Last Christmas after Andy has dumped her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone somewhere must have that special Eastenders DVD for Crimbo on this 😂 because many moons ago we were tryna find a EE song on YouTube but if you do find any stick them here 😂

Reactions: 2
I remember those. They were extremely cheesy and seemed to be a way for them to shove more Shane Ritchie on TV, since most of it was him singing bad Xmas songs.

Looks like a few clips have made it to YouTube including Pat Butcher singing White Christmas. Enjoy.
I don’t recognise the white guy in the red top and brown wig in the ‘backing singers’. Which EE character is that? I recognise all the others: Minty, Gus, Adi Ferreira and the girl who was his girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t recognise the white guy in the red top and brown wig in the ‘backing singers’. Which EE character is that? I recognise all the others: Minty, Gus, Adi Ferreira and the girl who was his girlfriend
Isn’t it Garry??

Someone somewhere must have that special Eastenders DVD for Crimbo on this 😂 because many moons ago we were tryna find a EE song on YouTube but if you do find any stick them here 😂
I’ve been trying to find Sam singing for ages!
---
Isn’t it Garry??
Took me a long time to recognise them but I think it’s Joe Swash
IMG_6670.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes my second guess was going to be Joe Swash 😂
---
When I first saw the vid here, I thought it was Kim but it was Gus… I’ll see myself out 😂
---
And my third guess was Sean Slater… 😂
---
Isn’t it Garry??
I think it’s Garry.
IMG_3039.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Thursdays episode. That uncle Dean picture was absolutely ridiculous 😂. Has the kid even had much to do with Dean ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching the EE cast who are all from the South East apparently 🤔
Rocky
Lola
Howie
Linda
Sonia
Harvey
Callum
Karen
---
Glad Delroy (Howie) won, hardly got a question wrong! And won for a good cause too 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Brian Conley gives me bad vibes. 😂 I know some people here love him, but I always think he looks like he’s secretly evil. (I’m partially joking and don’t mean anything sinister. 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brian Conley gives me bad vibes. 😂 I know some people here love him, but I always think he looks like he’s secretly evil. (I’m partially joking and don’t mean anything sinister. 😅)
He looks like the Grinch
grinch-twitter-thread.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
watching on bbc three n a scene outside shop with Linda n Alfie plus I said the big bags are out now she got the big bags n big coat. I really think Kellie bright is pregnant again so I think it’s dean who is killed and she has to leave again

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.