Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they do the big song and dance numbers for Comic Relief/CiN anymore. I can’t remember the last time the EE cast did something on that scale for a telethon. It’s been a good few years

Reactions: 5
How old is Kat meant to be? Just wondering if there is still time for her to have a miracle Phil baby of her own 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How old is Kat meant to be? Just wondering if there is still time for her to have a miracle Phil baby of her own 🤣
53 according to Eastenders wiki. Which seems to be about the average age for a surprise pregnancy in Walford.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
53 according to Eastenders wiki. Which seems to be about the average age for a surprise pregnancy in Walford.
I’ve wondered how old Big Mo is supposed to be? Isn’t she Kats Nan ?

Reactions: 4
I’ve wondered how old Big Mo is supposed to be? Isn’t she Kats Nan ?
Yeah, that’s never made sense. And Kat isn’t even the oldest, I think Lynne is?
So Mo should be at least 90.
---
According to the EE wiki Mo is 87 and Viv would have been 72 which makes sense because she was a teen mum
Wait, so Mo had Viv when she was 15, and then Viv had Lynne when she was about 17? How old would Charlie be now?
EE goes from one extreme to the other, you’re either a teenager or menopausal when you give birth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How old would Charlie be now?
Just googled out of curiosity and Charlie Slater is supposed to be 75 but the actor Derek Martin is 90?! Then Big Mo is supposed to be 87 but Laila Morse 78 in real life.

It's topsy-turvy, what random casting!

Aside from Big Mo being a teen mum no wonder he didn't convincingly pass as a son in law.

Reactions: 6
The Chips thing- someone on Facebook thinks she might have been in care when Ravi was around? That would make sense as Priya was on drugs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not CIN related but do you remember when the BBC used to do an annual EastEnders Christmas Party in the early/mid 00s? It was a kind of weird mix of guests and music hosted by Shane Richie from the Square. Something which would never get commissioned now for various reasons. You can see a synopsis of one of the shows here (I’m predicting most of those guests has never watched EE but were somewhat well remunerated for their time) https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/1f70f3da76d149b082d2a2cf4ab56f76

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not CIN related but do you remember when the BBC used to do an annual EastEnders Christmas Party in the early/mid 00s? It was a kind of weird mix of guests and music hosted by Shane Richie from the Square. Something which would never get commissioned now for various reasons. You can see a synopsis of one of the shows here (I’m predicting most of those guests has never watched EE but were somewhat well remunerated for their time) https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/1f70f3da76d149b082d2a2cf4ab56f76
I remember those. They were extremely cheesy and seemed to be a way for them to shove more Shane Ritchie on TV, since most of it was him singing bad Xmas songs.

Looks like a few clips have made it to YouTube including Pat Butcher singing White Christmas. Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.