Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the eastenders fb page someone has commented a picture of the paused tele and it definitely looks like Kat!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
the eastenders fb page someone has commented a picture of the paused tele and it definitely looks like Kat!
Oh no, that's tragic 😢

Whitney and Grey might be made for each other after all, randomly killing people is no problem for either of them and nobody will grass 😁

Reactions: 4
Is this going to be the start off the end off gray now?
Will the police run forensics on grays car & come across Tina's DNA on the boot?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought it looked like Kat was the one who got ran over. She won’t die though surely?

Is this going to be the start off the end off gray now?
Will the police run forensics on grays car & come across Tina's DNA on the boot?
I hope this is the case!

Whitney isn't a believable or likeable character anymore. Falls in love every 10 minutes. They should have let her settle down and have a brood of kids like Bianca did...

Reactions: 14
Whitney isn't a believable or likeable character anymore. Falls in love every 10 minutes. They should have let her settle down and have a brood of kids like Bianca did...
And move near Bianca 🙏 can't say that I would miss the character. Her entire storylines seem to be working her way through the men of the square - married, gay, psycho, all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her whole life is just so departed from reality-
Years back she was a teaching assistant, then was made redundant (I think) and just stayed on the market forever. Doesn’t make sense that she never tried to get back into it.
She’s been engaged about 5 times? At 28/29?

Reactions: 8
her whole life is just so departed from reality-
Years back she was a teaching assistant, then was made redundant (I think) and just stayed on the market forever. Doesn’t make sense that she never tried to get back into it.
She’s been engaged about 5 times? At 28/29?
I agree, it's just too unbelievable now...and the way that she's reacted to Kush's death is irritating as well. You'd think they'd have been together 10 years, but they haven't been together 10 minutes - they was fumbling about one minute, engaged the next. Wasn't he with Kat at Christmas?? - Kat and Phil aka Phat on the other hand, they are a couple I want to see together!

Reactions: 7
And move near Bianca 🙏 can't say that I would miss the character. Her entire storylines seem to be working her way through the men of the square - married, gay, psycho, all of the above.
I used to really like her but her storylines have been so predictable for so long at this stage it’s just boring now & the colour of her hair drives me crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just another rant/thing that is very minor but makes 0 sense to me...
Does Grey work full time for Phil now? If so how does Phil pay Grey enough to sustain his swanky house whilst the Mitchell house is long overdue some decorating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting for eastenders to come on and the one show was on, the actor who plays Ian Beale was on there, he said if the tour he’s on carries on he won’t be back in eastenders until early 2022!!😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kathy is my best character in east Enders at the moment. It was funny when she came into the pub all dressed up to the nines and said I know we said no hats but... that would be me. Never knowingly underdressed! And when she realised Kat and Phil were an item 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
My favourite bit tonight was when Gray pointed out that Whitney was only with Kush for 5 minutes 😁 Kat was dating him for a much longer period of time.

Am pissed off that Whitless will get away with it - although it looks as if Kat saw it was Whitless driving.

Granny Halfway is really annoying 😒

Shazza and Kheerat 🙄 do me a favour!
Why would he go there?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.