Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey & Jay are having it off
Shaz tried to kill Ian who has now disappeared
Chelsea conspiring against Lucas
Gray still not found out

and WHERE THE HELL IS SHAZ’S BABY?!

As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not keen on the Honey and Jay storyline, nothing to do with the age gap, I just see her as a mother figure to him. Knowing the back history of the characters the storyline seems a little unrealistic.

Reactions: 14
I am not keen on the Honey and Jay storyline, nothing to do with the age gap, I just see her as a mother figure to him. Knowing the back history of the characters the storyline seems a little unrealistic.

Yes I totally agree. I can understand Jay having a bit of a crush on Honey but not an affair, it just seems so wrong. 🤮
I must be one of the few who doesn't rate Jay as a character.

So Chelsea is now carrying around wads of cash.
I thought it was just something that Phil Mitchell did 😁

I like the way Lucas has become suspicious of Chelsea and isn't going to get suckered by her.

Is Chelsea planning to turn him into a drug mule so he'll get arrested going abroad with a stash of drugs hidden in his bag? I hope that he manages to turn the wriggle out of whatever she has planned. At the moment I prefer Lucas to Chelsea.

I'm loving Gray now. When he first came in to the soap I thought he was just a dull pretty boy. Now we know that he's actually a complete psycho 😄

Reactions: 5
I think Lucas will set Chelsea up instead!

AND I’m bored of honey and jay already, mostly because Covid makes any romantic storylines mega boring as with Linda and max, we can’t see any real romance as they can’t get close enough!

Reactions: 7
Hoping Whitney spots the signs before fully getting involved with Gray. She’s had enough experience with manipulative men now, surely she would be aware of certain signs of manipulation by now. I liked that she turned him down last night. My theory is that she will find Tina’s phone in the house and start wondering why Gray has it. Maybe she won’t confront him about it but take it on the snide and show Shirley/Mick. Then the pieces will start coming together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hoping Whitney spots the signs before fully getting involved with Gray. She’s had enough experience with manipulative men now, surely she would be aware of certain signs of manipulation by now. I liked that she turned him down last night. My theory is that she will find Tina’s phone in the house and start wondering why Gray has it. Maybe she won’t confront him about it but take it on the snide and show Shirley/Mick. Then the pieces will start coming together.
Yes especially as she had such a link with the carters!

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand the ruby storyline, if she isn’t pregnant and plans to trick him into it then surely he’ll question the dates being a month or two out? :LOL:

I’m convinced they’re making these storylines up on the day.
‘Mick do that depressed face for a few minutes, sharon lift those tit eyelashes long enough to look away from the camera scared, the rest of you improvise’

Does anyone know the name of the paint colour in the slaters kitchen by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t understand the ruby storyline, if she isn’t pregnant and plans to trick him into it then surely he’ll question the dates being a month or two out? :LOL:

I’m convinced they’re making these storylines up on the day.
‘Mick do that depressed face for a few minutes, sharon lift those tit eyelashes long enough to look away from the camera scared, the rest of you improvise’

Does anyone know the name of the paint colour in the slaters kitchen by any chance?
Ruby was hoping they'd celebrate by riding, and the dates would, only be out by a week or two.

Time is ticking, she'll either fake a mc or be found out

Reactions: 6
Ruby was hoping they'd celebrate by riding, and the dates would, only be out by a week or two.

Time is ticking, she'll either fake a mc or be found out
Or as somebody said previously....get pregnant by somebody else (but that would also have to be quick!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has the money to go to a sperm bank surely. Disclaimer: I’m not 100% sure how sperm banks work.

Reactions: 3
I'm loving Lucas not being out foxed 🦊 😉 by Chelsea. We saw a glimpse yesterday in the church showing that he hasn't changed at all.

Phil acting like the voice of reason was interesting too and took me by surprise a bit 😀
Billy is such a loser of a character.

I wonder what lengths Sharon will go to to silence Max?

Must admit that I couldn't care less about Ruby and her pregnancy. I think that she will fake a miscarriage.

Reactions: 5
Finding the Lucas storyline quite interesting. Looks like Chelsea and Lucas are trying to screw each other over. Surely it can’t end well for one of them.

Billy was such a pratt in last nights episode. Poor kids having to find out like that just because their dad is a bitter old fool. Still not a fan of Jay and Honey as a couple though, it just seems like an odd match but who knows how it’ll turn out.

How long until Gray gets his claws into Whitney? I’m hoping as I mentioned before that she clocks onto him before it’s too late and could be the one to expose him.

Reactions: 8
Its none of billys bloody business anymore, hes so childish. I think whitney has been bullied once too often, i think you are right she will find out about gray.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.